Buy/Sell/Trade

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Silver Marten, Jul 5, 2010.

1. jbroberson21

jbroberson21 Well-Known Member

I'm looking a for few new Zealand whites, a buck and two does, in the middle Tennessee area. I would also consider american chinchillas if I can't find any new Zealand whites

2. PlumCrazyFiber

PlumCrazyFiber New Member

I have several lovely pedigreed French Angora Does available. These ladies were born in September and have really great coats. I have REW, chocolate, black. Prices are $50 each with discount offered for purchases of more than one bunny. Located in Coos Bay, OR 541-297-6613

Attached Files:

3. GoinHome

GoinHome Well-Known Member

I am looking for New Zealand meat rabbits, a buck and one or two does, preferably.

I am in Northwest Arkansas near Harrison.

I do want very good-sized rabbits that will produce a good-sized kits for meat.

Thanks.... answer here, PM or email. I can contact you if you have something available.

4. Quail

Quail Member

SF East bay area

Beveren x Satin, fast growout. From a litter of 12, last litter was 11. Good mother from meat lines with large litters and fast breed back, good on pasture, fodder, random vegis as well as pellets.

5 lbs at 8 weeks, expected adult size about 9-11 pounds judging by the last litter. Easy to handle. Born Oct 11, 2014

$70 trio, $30 individually.

pm privately.

5. Homesteader1

Homesteader1 Well-Known Member

Just a heads up. Anyone living in Middle TN can post their Items for sale HERE It's free to post and upload pictures. You can visit my homestead HERE

6. KatieVT

KatieVT Well-Known Member

Looking for a doe or two... preferably a Champagne or Creme d'Argent, but also interested in a red or black NZ. Age baby to young adult, proven doe okay.

I will be traveling to PA in the next few weeks from VT. Will be crossing NY on 90, so could take a short detour from there. Will be south of Erie, ~1.5 hours north of Pittsburgh.

7. hillsidefarm

hillsidefarm New Member

I have 4 english Angora bunnies that will be ready to go to their new homes February 7. The father is pedigreed with some nice stock, the mother is not pedigreed. Father is a broken orange torte, mother is black.
    These babies have been handled from day 1 in the nest box and will make great companions, woolers, or 4h projects. I have 1 solid black buck available. 1 broken doe, and 2 calico does.
    We are taking deposits of $35 to hold your bunny until time of pick up. Bunnies are $70.
    Please feel free to call or text (479) 353-5607
    I also have pictures.

Attached Files:

8. Sawyer_Barbie

Sawyer_Barbie Member

Looking for meat rabbits in S. Texas, no preference for now. Message me if you are expecting bunnies!

9. duckcreekfarm

duckcreekfarm New Member

Looking to add some new stock to our rabbitry- we are in west Michigan, please PM if you have any of the following for sale:

NZW does
    Rex (standard) does
    Polish bucks and does

Prefer breeding age please. Let me know if you have anything! Thanks!

10. cotton45c

cotton45c Well-Known Member

pedi. silver fox for sale in sw va.
    blacks and choc's

11. feedbunns

feedbunns Well-Known Member

Hello every one
    I have wonderfully soft Angora wool for sale. It is easy to spin and will spin up very thin if that is what you want. I am making a shawl with some of it now. It is pure joy to work with.
    Thanks Lisa

12. Lindbergbrumby

Lindbergbrumby Active Member

So, sadly my doe died today giving birth.. :-( so I need a doe to replace her. Pm message me if you have something you might be willing to part with. I'm in northeast missouri. I'm interested in Californians, new Zealand's or another large breed...

13. dunroven

dunroven Well-Known Member Supporter

I'm getting out of rabbits and am going to start butchering within the next 2 weeks if they don't sell out. Anyone interested? I have New Zealands, Californians, and crosses. Not sure how many in total of each I have, but I have approximately 30 rabbits. I want $15 each on them. I am firm on the price. I have too much in feed to lower it, so no need to ask that. I have year olds and older. If you're interested pm me and lets get them gone. The sooner the better. I'm in northwest Iowa, near Storm Lake.

Thank you!

14. hillsidefarm

hillsidefarm New Member

Hello, I have two litters of English Angoras that are due here within the next month. I am taking reservations at this moment. We will have solids and brokens. I have choice of pedigreed and non pedigreed babies. Perfect for pet, show, or wool production. All of our bunnies are handled frequently and love to be around people. PM me if interested. Also on facebook under Hillside Farm of NWA.
    Thank you

15. Rich Girl DC

Rich Girl DC Active Member

I would love to adopt a special and cute English Angora Rabbit.
    Age does not matter.
    Male or female, fixed or not, doesn't matter.
    Pedigreed or not, doesn't' matter.
    Coat's condition doesn't matter. Shorter coat as an Angora is ok.
    Unique looking and rounder face.
    Maybe an English Angora like this picture.

I am willing to pay up to $250 of adoption fee for a RIGHT rabbit that would capture my heart.
    Let's negotiate about fees. I will treasure him/her.

Several pictures are a must.
    I would like you to write decent amount of info, such as your background and experiences with rabbits and your rabbit's detailed back ground.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

16. StarofHearts

StarofHearts Well-Known Member

ISO an astrex doe for my handsome buck! Picture is my buck[​IMG]

17. june02bug

june02bug Well-Known Member

ISO:
    Standard Rex
    Tri or Harliquin color
    East of the Mississippi preferred.

18. Hdunc20

Hdunc20 Well-Known Member

Did your doe give birth to any thing before she died that day

19. mnrabbitfarmer

mnrabbitfarmer Member

Looking to buy a NZ doe or two! Located near buffalo mn.

20. ChocolateMouse

ChocolateMouse Well-Known Member

Hello! I am shifting the focus of my rabbitry and have for sale five adult New Zealand White meat rabbits. I am cutting back from three breeds to two and removing New Zealands from my rabbitry. These are good quality production rabbits, purebred, no pedigrees (partial peds available for some). I have five rabbits available.

4.5yr doe, last litter was 8 months ago and she had 7 kits.
    Daughter to above rabbit, two years, has had four litters ranging from 8-11 kits.
    Buck, big, really nice head, 3 years old. A bit territorial, so not good for kids but but not hard to work with. Great with does.
    Daughter to buck, 14 months, one litter raised out, 8 kits.
    Aunt to above doe, 3 years, several litters of 5-9 kits.

I'm asking $40 for each rabbit individually, or $150 for the lot of them. I can provide pictures for people who are seriously interested. They're all in good health and should make some beautiful kits for you. Must pick up and have individual cages for transport. Please message me for more details.

Would do partial trade for pedigreed Rex.

Located in Cleveland Ohio