Buy/Sell/Trade

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Silver Marten, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Spinner

Spinner Well-Known Member

Looking for Silver Fox, French Angora, or American Sable in SE OK or the Dallas area. pm breed, location, and price please.

2. Felipe

Felipe New Member

Hi I'm new to this forum and I'm trying to find some breeder of meat rabbits near Ogden city Utah. I had five does and a buck but about a month ago they all got the snuffles and I had to cull them all. It got real bad really quick so now I have to start over again. It was a big hit because I put a lot money building the cages and buying good stock and now I have to start over. I never got to breed them I had them for maybe two months so I would like to find some adults for a good price so I won't have to wait as long. I'm hoping to find some quality new Zealand whites but I'm open for any good meat breed.

3. redneckswife

redneckswife Well-Known Member

I am sure you already know...but for someone reading this that might not know...make sure to do "bio-hazardous", super through cleaning and disinfecting..anything the rabbits came into contact with...and if you could afford to...throw out anything "rabbit" that isn't part of the structures,etc...

Better safe than sorry. Also I would let my cages and stuff "rest" after cleaning a minimum of 35 days after dsinfecting before putting any new buns in...and obviously look for a different breeder.

Good luck to you and I'm sorry you had to deal with such a terrible & costly illness:awh:

4. FarmFamily

FarmFamily Well-Known Member

We have 3 Angora bunnies born May 21. 3 bucks, black, cream and white. 1 pointed white doe born in March of 2013. These are fiber quality not show quality. Bunnies are $50 each, mature doe is $75. We are located in Segno, TX. Please call Jennifer for more information. cell 936 223 6418, hm 936 685 7240.

Attached Files:

5. Hemigod

Hemigod Member

Hey countrytime, where are you located? I'm interested in your chinchilla trio.

6. bjgarlich

bjgarlich Well-Known Member

I have some pedigreed Satins for sale...broken black, black, copper and broken copper. I am in Kimberling City Mo, an hour south of Springfield, MO. They are 2 months old. Message me if interested.

7. harmonyrabbits

harmonyrabbits Member

Located in Kansas City KS. 4 litters - 2 born 6-4-14 and 2 born 6-18-14. 1 litter is 1/8 californian (my best mom) and 7/8 New Zealand. Other litters are purebred NZ. All colors available. Would make great meat or 4-h rabbits. Not pedigreed but purebred and very healthy and pretty!

8. Rich Girl DC

Rich Girl DC Active Member

REW (Ruby Eyed White) buck born on May 01, 2014. Extra long fur.
    Sire: Silver/Chocolate Agouti (Pedigreed)
    Dam: BEW (Blue Eyed White) (Pedigreed)

For sale ideally for a spinner, yarn maker, knitter, or farmer.
    Angora rabbits are not for children or those who are not familiar with caring for rabbits.
    For more pics and info, please PM me.
    Thank you, and have a nice day!

:sing:

Attached Files:

9. wdkempf

wdkempf Member

Rabbits for Sale in rural Michigan City area (NW Indiana). $10 each Mixed Dutch/Rex does and bucks. Born 6-10-14. Will consider trade for muscovy hens.

Attached Files:

10. newhomesteader

newhomesteader New Member

Hello everyone,

I just moved to Warner Springs, California (NE of San Diego) and I'm trying to start a small rabbitry here for personal meat and fur production. I've been looking at Chinchillas and I like the look and feel of that fur. They seem like an all-around good rabbit for my needs, but I'm not dead-set on anything specific. I am looking for a buck and doe pair that would produce offspring with consistent coats for the fur aspect and also be good meat producers.

If anyone nearby is in the business, please let me know as soon as possible!

11. HoneyMelon

HoneyMelon Member

I have several black and blue silver fox rabbits for sale. Bucks and does from two different litters. Nice fur and conformation. Raised outside on pasture. Very happy and healthy. Will be good producers of meat.
    Looking for $50 for blacks and $60 for blues. I will sell them without pedigrees for less. Please go to my website for pictures. davinorabbits.weebly.com

12. bjgarlich

bjgarlich Well-Known Member

I have a 9 month old proven doe, purebred Satin. She is a broken black but is not throwing kits that are showable (which is why she is for sale). Her kits are very cute, healthy and large enough for meat rabbits. PM me if interested - I am in SW Missouri near Branson. $20 (includes pedigree)

13. Fetherhd

Fetherhd Well-Known Member

Wanting to buy Standard Rex rabbits in south central Missouri. I am about 90 minutes south and east of Springfield. PM me if you have or know of any.

14. feedbunns

feedbunns Well-Known Member

Hello spinner
    I have French Angora's. I will be going through OK on my way to Tx, I think in January but I have not made definite plans yet. Maybe sooner. I would be happy to bring you 1 or 2 Angoras. pm me.
    Thanks feedbunns

15. scarlet812

scarlet812 Well-Known Member

$350 OBO...Non-running 1970's Road King RV that could make a great chicken coop or rabbitry...in most cases, if a structure is not permanent, i.e., can be moved, you don't need a permit for it. My mom bought this years ago, but didn't know how to care for it properly so the plumbing was ruined in the winter weather. Gradually, appliances stopped working in it and it hasn't run for years. The electrical does work, though - you can plug it in and have lights and working outlets inside; we used a window AC unit it after the RV's AC quite working. My mom would be happy to get a few hundred dollars for it.

We actually used this for guest quarters "roughing it" style since the plumbing is shot; it has two single bed areas toward the back, as well as a bathroom area; the middle is cooking area and couch; front has driver and passenger seat.

This could be stripped down to frame or modified with exterior structure for shelter, whatever works for your climate and needs. The photo is a generic one but shows what it looks like - the one my mom has more wear on it, but you get the idea of size and shape from the pic.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  16. scarlet812

scarlet812 Well-Known Member

We're moving to a place 8 hrs away so we need to sell some of the less portable things we have.

12 corral panels [originally bought at TSC several years ago] for sale $40 each panel, OBO; definitely willing to negotiate lower price if you take all of them. They have some rust but are still very functional - just not pretty to look at. Measurements are 12 ft. long, and 67 inches tall. The panels each have a length of chain that allows you to attach one to the next, and they form a self supporting round pen. Original color is black; you could easily Rustoleum them in any color you like to freshen up the appearance if desired. [photo att. is actual item]Click image for larger version.

We also have a silver galvanized steel farm gate in very good condition, 12 ft. wide by 50 inches tall [it's still attached to the support posts at the moment, so all the hardware is there for set up in a new location]; this was also originally from TSC. Sells for about $115 new. Asking $60. [stock photo] http://www.truevalue.com/assets/product_images/styles/xlarge/457674.jpg

Another smaller size "tube" gate in good condition with all hardware att., green in color, 42" wide by 50" high; also from TSC, sells for $60 new. Asking $30 [stock photo]http://www.southernstates.com/catalog/images/Product/medium/10014045.jpg

Attached Files:

17. HoneyMelon

HoneyMelon Member

I have one lilac silver fox buck for sale and a blue buck and a blue doe for sale. They are nice and big and silvering very nicely. Healthy, happy, raised on pasture. Will be wonderful producers of meat- very correct.
    Please visit my website for pictures-- davinorabbits.weebly.com

18. mommarx

mommarx New Member

Where are you located and how much?

19. Foxwood_Meadows

Foxwood_Meadows Member

I am looking for a show quality Blue, Opal, or Broken black
    Mini Rex Buck with pedigree.
    I am located on the east coast of Florida but am traveling to Black Mountain/Asheville NC this weekend and could also stop by anywhere along that trip on the way home. PM me if you have one available for sale or barter.

Thank you!

20. ChuckNora

ChuckNora Well-Known Member

We have a litter of New Zealand rabbits due Thanksgiving! Out of a NZ Cream buck and NZ Red Tortoise doe. We had Cream and Red babies out of their last litter. Visit our site and let us know if you're interested we'll get in touch when they're born!