Buy/Sell/Trade

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Silver Marten, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Silver Marten

Silver Marten Well-Known Member

I have 3 litters of Silver Martens that are available for sale. They are 3 months old. They all have been handled since birth and would make excellent pets/breeders/show stock. All 3 of the litters were sired by the same buck who has won several Best of Breeds and 1 Best in Show and a few of them are out of my doe who has won 2 Best of Breeds. All of my Silver Martens have WONDERFUL temperaments and are very healthy. I am selling pet quality kits for $20 to $25, brood quality for $35 to $45 and show quality for $50 and up. If anyone has any questions or would like to see pictures, send me an email.

Emily

2. Frenchy

Frenchy Wrangler's Roost

I have 12 Cali's for sale there is 4 bucks an 8 does.......they are around 10 weeks old now I will get their correct age posted along with pictures soon ........I also have about 9 Dutch bunnies close to 6 weeks old mostly blacks but I do have a couple torts an 1 chocolate in the bunch....I am asking $5.00 a piece for them .......... I am located just south of Mena AR off hwy 71 half way between Fort Smith AR an Texarkana AR/TX .....any questions drop me a line here an I will get back with ya thanks

3. The Tin Mom

The Tin Mom Hate Oz. Took the shoes. Supporter

I have several pet quality purebred Mini Rex for $15 each. Good pedigress, but not really show quality.

I have some NZW for $10.

I have some meat mutts for $5. I think they have satin in them, not sure.

We are in KS.

4. RRT Harlies

RRT Harlies Well-Known Member

I have a few Magpie Harlequins available. I also have a "starter herd" of American Sables (including a pair of Sr's and a trio of juniors out of the doe and an unrelated buck). Located in central Tennessee near Cookeville.

5. TLH Angoras

TLH Angoras Member

I have 7 English Angora kits for sale if anybody is interested. I am located in Arkansas. These are hand raised, show quality rabbits. They are kept under air conditioning and cannot take handle the heat outdoors.

6. andiplus8

andiplus8 Well-Known Member

I have several rabbits for breeding or eating. 1 New Zealand White buck, 1 Silver Brown doe, 1 Dutch doe, and 5 crossbreeds of the above. They are $5.00 each. We are getting out of rabbits and putting our energies into our sheep, goats, and chickens.
    We are in Heavener, OK.
    Thanks,
    Andi

7. Wisconsin Ann

Wisconsin Ann Happy Scrounger

Angoras!! English/French crosses, multiple generations of breeding just for fiber...some guard hair to keep them from matting badly, but great amounts of fine fiber. Some show more English type.

3 months old, 4 blue torts (female), 3 black bucks, 1 black doe.

I also have a litter of blacks (male and female) from an unrelated buck. Buck was English, from a show barn, broken black (HUGE amounts of white), bred to one of my girls who carries the broken black and blue tort. These kits will be ready to go in early September.

1 8month old doe, black. Very sweet girl, but slightly timid. I was going to breed her, but I just have too many does atm.

Please PM me if interested. Delivery is possible as far out as ND/SD, or east to Indianpolis area or Ohio. (possibly further, but we'd need to negotiate or for more than 1 bunny)

8. Lindafisk

Lindafisk Well-Known Member

I posted this on the barter board too.....then I saw this thread! So.....I have an almost breeding age pair of French Lops, buck is chestnut agouti and doe is black. They are hard to find here so I paid too much- over $100 for the pair. Would like to sell for best offer over $100 or interested in trades or partial trades for most anything-just ask! I can text or email pics and I will try to add them on the barter ad later today.

I also have a pair of magpie harlequin does, about two years old, never been bred, I sold them to a family and bought them back because they are moving far away...I don't even know what to ask for them- just want them to have good homes.

Oh! And I have two young adult mixes- one is brown and white and one is a blue or brown eye solid white...dad was new zealand and mom is some kind of mix. $10 each or will trade.....you can email me at Lindafisk@yahoo.com or pm me here

9. MoonFire

MoonFire Well-Known Member

*I have 3 purebred, pedigreed Havana's for sale. 2 Black Bucks and a Chocolate doe-$25-30. weaning age. (8weeks)
    *I also have a Pet quality Black Tort Lionhead doe for sale $35
    *Mini-Rex Buck, tri-colored splash pattern, very sweet and flashy. $25, no papers
    *2 Very nice big purebred NZW Does 3 months. partial Pedigrees. $25 each
    * Breeding qualily REW Double maned, purebred Lionhead doe kit. weaning age (11weeks)

see more on our webpage if you like! we are in Central oregon :)
    MoonFire Farm
    www.moonfirefarm.com

10. MoonFire

MoonFire Well-Known Member

hi there! I was wondering how hot is hot? I am in Oregon. I don't have airconditioning, but have a cool barn where I house all my bun buns...I also have a misting system for hotter days. stays about 80 or so. thanks! do you have a website? do you ship this way?
    JS-Oregon

11. vkulesh

vkulesh Member

I have a couple of 9 week old NZB does - $15 each. Also, a couple of French Lop bucks - one is broken black with papers for $25 and another one w/o papers for $10 ( the ten dollar one would make a great pet).

12. Ceres Hil

Ceres Hil Well-Known Member

I have three white french angoras:

dob: Nov 26, 09

two females
    one male
    related

$25ea

13. mamato3

mamato3 Well-Known Member

Ive got 3 barred rocks, 1 australorp and buff Cochin 14 weeks old looks like all pullets. Im wanting to trade them for new zealand white rabbits or a mixed meat rabbit. Prefer to get white rabbits with pink eyes but might consider other breeds. Does and bucks under 2 yrs

14. tailwagging

tailwagging Well-Known Member

English lop buns. Bucks $10.00 each Turner lines. May trade for American Sables or creme d'argent.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
  15. chickenista

chickenista Original recipe! Supporter

NC/SC line..
    10 meat rabbits from my colony. NZ/Rex. Showing white, chinchilla, broken chinchilla with sable, black and lilac possibly in offspring.
    Very large. My carcasses dress out at 5# or more.
    Does and bucks of varying ages.
    $80 takes them all. No individual sales.

16. mamato3

mamato3 Well-Known Member

Im starting to get a constant supply of babies so should always have something. They will be pure nzw commercial stock a few will be Californian crossed nzw. My oldest are 4 weeks old now so will be ready in the next week. If your needing any new meat rabbits to add to your breeding herds let me know might would consider trades for other meat rabbits I am looking for a pure or mixed Flemish giant that is rew. $5 each or buy 4 or more and i will lower it to $3 this price is only good on the 6 week or younger litters. Prices go up the older they are. Located in swmo by Joplin.

17. andiplus8

andiplus8 Well-Known Member

These are all taken. Thanks.

18. jkmlad

jkmlad Well-Known Member

Young Silver Fox bucks for sale in Sykesville, MD. Priced at $65. These are not priced as "backyard bunnies" b/c they are from a good, clean, herd that has produced multiple national winners. The stock from which they come includes Hillsides, Holdrens, Collins Castle, and Cute Buns Rabbitries. Foundation stock was chosen carefully, and we are working diligently to assure high quality Silver Fox. Please PM for more info.

19. Beaniemom

Beaniemom Well-Known Member

I have Rex available for sale (or trade for a used laptop! ;p) Brood and Show Quality Available, Proven Bred does also available. Prices range from $25-75, some Chocolate carriers and Chocolates available. I got my Chocolates from Roloffs.

I also have Silver Fox available, I have a limited qty of brood quality does and a buck available, $25 for the buck, does are $35-40. (I only have three brood Q does and one buck available, after these guys I will no longer be selling Brood Quality Silver Fox, only Show Quality) I also have a Pet Quality SF buck for $10 and a FREE Brood doe (You Catch, you keep! Good luck there, LOL)

I also have some *Really* nice Show Quality Silver Fox available, Bucks are $65, Does start at $75

I also have a Black American Jr Buck and Doe (They're littermates) available, The doe is $30, Buck is $40

I also have a Lionhead Buck available out of one of Dawn Guth's Does (Bastets Bunnies) for $45.

I will be at Syracuse Grand Finals on Oct 2nd, or I can deliver to Convention in MN for an additional fee. (Convention rabbits must have a 50% dep by Oct 2nd, Paid in full by Nov 1st) Remember, First Money, First Bunny! Please email me at Beaniemomtoo@yahoo.com if you're interested.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
  20. Bebop

Bebop Well-Known Member

Looking for show quality English or French angoras as well as Silver Fox in LA.
    Thanks!