Buy, Sale, Trade, Wanted ~ 2017

Discussion in 'Poultry' started by DayBird, Dec 19, 2012.

1. MainehomesteadR

MainehomesteadR Member

My flock consists of cream crele and white Crested Legbars, they all lay lovely blue/green eggs! $65 includes shipping from Maine to anywhere in the lower 48. paypal accepted. I sell on eBay too. My farm page is here for pics or more info: https://www.facebook.com/SimmonsFamilyFarm/

2. MainehomesteadR

MainehomesteadR Member

these girls are Rhode Island Reds, Rhode Island Whites, Barred Rock, and I still have 2 Buff Orpingtons! a few naked necks, and a few of my own hybred pullets available. all $8 each. NPIP flock. these pullets are all outside, on grass! 4 weeks to 12 weeks. Check out my farm page FMI: https://www.facebook.com/SimmonsFamilyFarm/

3. TwoAcresAndAGoat

TwoAcresAndAGoat Well-Known Member

Did you ever find your Blue or green hatching eggs? I have a friend in Stokesdale, NC that has some.

4. MainehomesteadR

MainehomesteadR Member

would like a pair of giant runt pigeons for genetic diversity (I have one pair already).

I would love love love to get some Texas Pioneer pigeons! I am in Maine so all will need shipped.

5. Kit_Ranch

Kit_Ranch Active Member

North Mississippi -I have a pair of Red Bourbon turkey for sale. She's 2, good layer and broody but hasn't had a fertilized clutch yet. He's about 3. The lady I got him from gave him to me because he was breeding her Whites and "making ugly poults" lol. The pair hasn't had a chance to breed yet. He walks funny, I think he didn't get fed properly as a poult, but gets around, forages, roosts fine. $50 for the pair, may be able to deliver for a fee.
    View attachment ImageUploadedByHomesteading Today1470966976.990791.jpg

dreamercatcher likes this.
  6. spiritbrook

spiritbrook New Member

Southern Oregon Coast
    $5 each, straight run. Not for resale or animal food/sport.

Serama, Serama Bantam cross chicks, hatched 9/29/2016 and a few since. Straight run. All are black and white mottled. Some may be frizzle. Serama dad, black & white mottled frizzle. Serama mom, black & white mottled (normal feathers) Bantam mom, red (normal feathers) Selling for pets, not resale. Cannot see yet who will be frizzled, but I'm sure there will be some. Will deliver (not ship) in South Western Oregon or North Western California or you can pick them up. Straight run only. I can't have any more roosters, their dad is "rooster" enough, if you know what I mean.

[​IMG]

Parents: http://webpaws.net/gallery/index.php?/category/62

7. Mouse

Mouse Well-Known Member

ISO: chicken hearts in or near New York. I used to raise poultry but lost my farm due to divorce. My sister has a young cat just diagnosed with heart failure. Holistic vet says to feed her chicken hearts. I'm helping her look for sources. Email me at mbldesigns@yahoo.com thank you!!!!!!!!!

8. ladytoysdream

ladytoysdream Well-Known Member Supporter

Some grocery stores carry them. Try a meat processing place. I get the dog liver and beef heart in quantity. Our last 2 dogs made it to 17 and 16.
    Vet used to say to us, I don't know what you are doing, but keep it up.

dsmythe likes this.
  9. Otter

Otter Well-Known Member Supporter

It's a really long shot - but does anyone have Lavender Leghorns? I know they're out there, I just can't find them.

10. james13

james13 Member

Black copper marans chicks and soon to hatch more FBCM and Oliveeggers

11. Sprkling

Sprkling Member

I read through the whole thread but didn't see any. Does anyone have any Ayam Cemani chicks for sale that could be shipped to Idaho?

12. rainedaze

rainedaze Well-Known Member

James - Where are you located? I would like to get started in Black Copper Marans. We are in Wisconsin.

13. Bungiex88

Bungiex88 Well-Known Member

I live in central pa. I am looking for someone selling Rhode Island red hens 6months to a year old.

14. james13

james13 Member

I am in located in the mountains of North Carolina

15. chaossmurf

chaossmurf Well-Known Member

im looking to get a few chickens just for eggs ----and was wondering what type chickens yall would suggest ----nice bigs eggs would be great ---if their differing colors would be cool to keep the nephews interested & helping to gather the eggs :) ----and preferably ones that lay lots of eggs --so I can hve less birds & enuff eggs to eat and give to my brothers family as well would be cool

16. GormanFarm

GormanFarm Well-Known Member

I will have Narragansett turkey eggs available soon. How many are you looking for?

17. GormanFarm

I just put a bunch of Orpingtons eggs in the incubator, I will have extras if you are interested, If you come to get them I will throw in a couple hens that are already laying. I am in FL as well. Hardee County.

18. chaossmurf

chaossmurf Well-Known Member

well that sounds good except ---google maps says il need more gas to get there than my coupe is gonna cost --totally not worth the gs for justa few chicks :( ----but im guessing youd suggest them --orpingtons ?
    thnx for the offer though :) I really appreciate it ---but I think im gonna hav to go witht he local feedstore & maybe hve to have them keep an eye out for whatever I decide to put into the coup------thnx for the orphington suggestion though :)

19. GormanFarm

Your welcome, and yes I highly recommend Orpingtons, they are a dual purpose bird and they are good layers and very sweet personalities for interaction with kids. Easter eggers are also sweet and good layers, but not very meaty.

20. Rebecca Brown

Rebecca Brown New Member

McDonough, NY......I'm in search of heritage turkey poults or fertile heritage turkey eggs. The exact heritage breed is not too important.