Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I created a slideshow video showing how our chicken coop was built. This coop was designed by me, and I created a set of plans in CAD that I've shared for free over the past several years through various venues. I'm happy to share them (FREE) with anyone on this forum if wanted. Just follow the following link to my Youtube video and you will find instructions on how to download the free plans in pdf format in the video description below the video on Youtube.

BTW - This chicken coop has a footprint of 4' x 8' and full standing headroom. It was designed to withstand the high winds and heavy snow loads of Downeast Maine. It was designed to house up to 12 egg layers comfortably.

·
HOW do they DO that?
2,806 Posts
Comment on your YT say you removed the nests?
IMO 4' is tight space to work in, run is inaccessible.
I couldn't find where to Dload the plans on your website in order to fully assess design.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
My apologies to anyone offended. - I was not aware I was in violation of the rules with this post. One of the admins let me know, so I just deleted the content of this post (I'm an old guy and was trying to find a button to simply delete the post entirely but couldn't find one).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts