Brought home 2 day old orphan...

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Milk n' Honey, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Milk n' Honey

Milk n' Honey Well-Known Member

Well, I brought home the little Boer buckling. He was a bit pricey, especially for a 2 day old ophan but when I saw him, I had to have him. He has great potential to be a superior herd sire. I just have to keep him alive!! He is almost solid red and is a registered fullblood buckling. I really like the solid color and paint boers. They are so pretty to look at!! I may end up showing him...who knows. He ought to be pretty tame by the time I get done with him since I'm bottle feeding and such. Anyway, I'm going to go feed him and take a picture of him. I want you all to see how handsome he is!! I need prayers to keep him alive now!! I've never bottle fed a baby anything.

2. Loda Farm

Loda Farm Well-Known Member

Ohhhh I want pictures! I love the solid red and black boers. I am on the hunt for a red or black myself. I wanna see him, and live vicariously through you. :bouncy:

Laura

3. Sweet Goats

Sweet Goats Cashmere goats

How is he doing? Have you given him Nutra Drench? Why are you having to try to keep him alive? Was something wrong with him? We would love pictures. I am sending prayers your way. God bless you for saving him.

4. mpillow

mpillow Well-Known Member Supporter