Need some opinions here....I need to be breeding my first "young stock" and am wondering if now is a good time for them. Both are myotonics (fainters) and Fawn was born 12/30/03 and Moo 1/1/04. They are both healthy and in good condition. They just seem so young yet tho. Do you think Mid January would be a good time to let them shack up with Cowboy, or should we wait longer? Also, Moo is horned and kind of a witch about using them on the other younger goats at feeding time, so I'm wanting to band them. Can I do that now, or will it stress her too much with getting bred, or is she too young to have them banded and they'll grow back retarded? She's such a sweet girl, I feel bad for doing that, but they grow straight up and have a hook on them too. Thanks!