breeder in springfield illinois

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Ddunk1026, Apr 6, 2005.

1. Ddunk1026

Ddunk1026 Active Member

I'm looking for a breeder that would like to sell a female rabbit old enough to breed, needs to be a cinnamon. I would like to get in contact with someone in the area of Springfield Illinios. They don't have to be anything special as far as bloodlines and show worthiness but I would prefer a cinnamon but I would like to get in touch with any kind of breeder in the area. It must be female. My email is Atkinson12@msn.com, get in touch with me there or on this board. Thank you!

Ryan

2. Xandras_Zoo

Xandras_Zoo Well-Known Member

If you aren't looking for show or breeding quaility bunnies, and are just breeding for fun, I'd suggest you get something totally different. Get a mixed bunny with white. The offspring will be more varied. It's boring when they're all the same color.

3. mathis

mathis Active Member

What type of rabbit are you looking for? I have a broken red English Angora that is bred to a white and to a black, who could throw some "cinnamon" colors. Won't know until the babies are here, though. We live about an hour from Springfield.

4. Ddunk1026

Ddunk1026 Active Member

Where do u live at exaclty and would u let me take her to my house and then bring her back

5. mathis

mathis Active Member

I live north near Peoria. Nor sure I understand about taking her to your house. Do you want one to breed with one of your bucks?

6. bethlaf

bethlaf Homegrown Family

assuming you mean cinnamon satin , right ?

we breed satins, but are closer to springfield mo , than ill , and were an hour and a half from there , so cant help you there
    i have a cinn buck and a doe, and siamese buck and some silver does too , satins are so pretty , i have a litter of 8 in a nest box now, but look to be silvers whites and blacks this time
    Beth
    Beth