Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Nothing

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Here in the far north we may have a bit of different culture background to the majority of the population than the US..
When you could go to a restaurant for breakfast you would see patrons about 50-50 tea and coffee..

In our house we start the day with a coffee and drink tea about 50-50 the balance of the day..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Usually water or lemonade with breakfast, then water, lemonade, or tea thru the day, depending on whats made.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I usually skip breakfast and have a glass of water or milk. I don't feel too hungry in the morning. If I need something, though, I will grab a banana, a bowl of plain yogurt with some honey, or a few delicious eggs! =)

·
Registered
876 Posts
I most often eat "everything except the kitchen sink " granola with yoghurt. There are 19 ingredients so I hope no-one wants the recipe.:rolleyes: I have cows so I also eat home-made yoghurt. The rest of the day I tend to go round munching on weeds until the evening meal. Hm, those cows seem to have a big influence on me.The snow only disappeared last month so the garden will first begin to produce in a couple of weeks time. We have daylight 24 hours now so luckily everything explodes with vitality.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts