Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's finished,so am I for awhile.Next time I'll buy enough fabric so I can have more of a consistant pattern rather than just using what I have on hand. I need to see what kind of fabric is at Hobby Lobby, I've never been there:D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, you work fast. It looks great!
I'm having a hard time not spinning or knitting with this puppy I have,so sewing is pretty "safe". He only wants to chew on wood and chase things,like my legs,skirt,sweats,laundry, broom ect. He even has messed with the footman for my sewing machine. At almost 12 weeks, I can say he is the smartest pup I have ever had and I've never been without a dog or 2,3....My Angel has come back to me, I waited for the go ahead,now if only I can find him a name.:angel:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
It looks great.

·
Registered
7,153 Posts
Really nice -- I love the array of colours. Is it all flannel? When I was on a quilting retreat, a person made one with flannel front and back and cotton batting on the inside. I wondered how the batting would hold up once washed.

·
Premium Member
23,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
beautiful....you said something about your angel, and needing a name for you pup, if he is a boy how about gabriel? call him gabe... just a thought...
Thank You. I would have done that but my SIL 's son was named Gabriel , he died from cancer at 3.
Thank You for all the kind comments. I did look on ebay for pretty flannel, there is quite bit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts