Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are wanting to sell my boar his is a blue butt and about 8 months old. we have decided to go with A.I. instead. I live in the South Eastern ohio kinda close to Columbus. I am not asking for a price I am asking for offers. So contact me if you would like to have him. You could also email me at [email protected]. Thanks
P.S.Oh yeah if you do not know what a blue butt is I have read they are a cross breed between a hamshire and a large white.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well thanks for the luck. My boar is a little short for my sow. and well my husband and I were talking and we think A.I. is better to go. Also had to do a search for blue butt when I first heard of the breed. I live the country and I know sometimes people call things different. So I did a web search also about a year ago. I have read it is a cross between a large white and a hamshire

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would think any breed is good for raising for the freezer. just look for the best deal. i bought my firts two for 15. a piece and the last two was 35. Just look. Good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts