Okay, so I'm an idiot. I attribute it to doing something unthinkingly rather than outright stupidity, of course, but the outcome is pretty much the same. I used straight bleach to clean my white arborite countertops because I'd lost patience with every other cleaner I've tried, and forgot to put on rubber gloves. I use bleach a lot to clean, but only diluted. I just didn't think, and now, I have what appear to be bleach burns on my hands. I've tried lotion, I've tried aloe vera gel, and the skin on my hand is still really irritated. Suggestions?