Homesteading Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
27,513 Posts
Do you have a link for that?
it sounds like a convenient way for a Chupacabra eating barbarian to excuse his crytid crimes.
He is a very private person. I do not want to jeopardize an otherwise beneficial relationship.

·
Premium Member
19,753 Posts
I’m expecting news of Chupacabra virus to be coming from Arkansas any day now.
I hope you are ready for the next pandemic and the riots because of your in humane dining habits.

·
Registered
27,513 Posts
I’m expecting news of Chupacabra virus to be coming from Arkansas any day now.
I hope you are ready for the next pandemic and the riots because of your in humane dining habits.
They will have to rename it. That is just too hard to pronounce.

·
Hello, hello....is there anybody in there.....?
77,653 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
If the owl did this. Why?? Was it cold? Was the owl going to have a picnic?

·
Registered
27,513 Posts
If the owl did this. Why?? Was it cold? Was the owl going to have a picnic?
I was thinking the blanket smelling like an animal might have drove the owl to mistake it for prey.

It would be nice to know what did it.

·
Premium Member
19,753 Posts
There’s a picture online of a cougar that hauled a backpack up a tree. Why not a blanket if it smelled like prey?
keep your puppies safe, @Cornhusker . I’m sure you have plenty of cougar in Nebraska.

·
Registered
27,513 Posts
There’s a picture online of a cougar that hauled a backpack up a tree. Why not a blanket if it smelled like prey?
keep your puppies safe, @Cornhusker . I’m sure you have plenty of cougar in Nebraska.
That might be it, or a bobcat

·
Unapologetically me
20,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Yeah, and we've had them right on the place.
A friend was deer hunting about a half mile north of the house and watched one cross the draw about 100 yards from him.
A couple years ago, we saw one run across the road in front of us not a quarter mile from the house.

·
Premium Member
6,535 Posts
When I lived in Britain, the foxes used to sneak into my yard and steal the dog toys. I'd have to go out and walk around the neighbor's pasture and pick the toys back up. No one ever stole a dog blanket though. But they did make off with several of the feed pans.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts