Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just one National company has to start the trend by revising how they do business on the Friday after Thanksgiving. Maybe hold a drawing, and only let people in at 5am if they have a winning pass.

I am a Libertarian, but there should be a law against these come-on sales with only a handful of actual items to sell- and no rain-checks.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Some of the companies have done that given people numbers outside and tried to let them in 5 at a time the people pushed their way on happened a year ago where my hubby worked a a name brand company for electronics. Poeple are jerks anymore plain and simple

·
Premium Member
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some of the companies have done that given people numbers outside and tried to let them in 5 at a time the people pushed their way on happened a year ago where my hubby worked a a name brand company for electronics. Poeple are jerks anymore plain and simple
Giving numbers to the frenzied after they arrive will not work.

People are frequently as you describe.

·
Premium Member
4,443 Posts
I think what they need to do is have the special sales go on for several days instead of one day only. This would give everyone enough time to make it there at a calmer pace.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts