Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
country friend
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have been here for a long time . Just do not post much.
I am tired of the cold winters here in Indiana. I would like to know as much as I can about the area around Bishopville South Carolina .
Thanks Country Friend Jack Bunyard

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi, I just saw your post!! I live in the Bishopville area and love it here. I moved her from Wateree Lake in Lugoff last August. I never thought I'd like living in Bishopville...........in fact, I never thought I'd like living anywhere but on the lake. Bishopville is a very small, very friendly little town. I think you'd love it here as much as we do.
Are you moving here or just curious about the place? Keep me posted!!

Karen

·
country friend
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Karen
I would like to move there The area sounds great on what I can find out about it. Are there any great sites on the net about Bishopville or are there any news papers that I could get by mail that I could find out more .
Thanks Country Friend Jack Bunyard :)

southernchick said:
Hi, I just saw your post!! I live in the Bishopville area and love it here. I moved her from Wateree Lake in Lugoff last August. I never thought I'd like living in Bishopville...........in fact, I never thought I'd like living anywhere but on the lake. Bishopville is a very small, very friendly little town. I think you'd love it here as much as we do.
Are you moving here or just curious about the place? Keep me posted!!

Karen

U

·
0 Posts
country friend said:
Karen
I would like to move there The area sounds great on what I can find out about it. Are there any great sites on the net about Bishopville or are there any news papers that I could get by mail that I could find out more .
Thanks Country Friend Jack Bunyard :)

A good way to find out is to go to GOOGLE and in the search type in "Bishopville, S.C." and you should come up with all kinds of information on Bishopville.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Jack, I'll see what I can find and will let you know. It's such a small town ,that its probably not going to be much available. We do have a newspaper thats published every wednesday. I can get you a copy of that. I'll see if I can find a few pamphlets........will keep ya posted.

Karen

U

·
0 Posts
Karen
Thanks for the help the News paper would be great . I will pay you for it plus the postage. I tried a few weeks ago to find out about this area but not much luck on my computer search. I had found a nice place on yahoo realestate for a fair price . I have live in Indiana all my life but would like to extend my garden growing season and get away from the cold cold winters.
Thanks Country Friend Jack Bunyard

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Just noticed this thread. are all of you people there OK after the storms?

LQ

·
Registered
12 Posts
We're doing fine. TY for your concern. Here in Bishopville, if it hadnt been for all the weather reports, we would have never known anything was happening!! lol
It was pretty much just another cloudy day here.....May God be with those people in FLorida......our prayers and thoughts are with them all.

Sewsilly, nice to see another south carolinian here! I've been a native of SC all of my life.......51 yrs (shhhhhhhhh)....

Have never thought of moving to another state, although my son tries to get me to moved to Danbury, CT.......I think I'd better stay here! The traffic is way to heavy there for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts