Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is one brothers Birthday. And ita also the 20th Aniversery of Anothers Death. Now, how is that for Odd. John ,Passed away on A Dyalisis machine. Danny lives in Fla. And there is A 3rd part to this. My younger brother Broke his neck 20 years ago tonite on A motorcycle. Coming to my house to let me know John Died. I did NOT find out till 1130 that night. John died at 500P M George broke his neck at 6 P M Grover came over at 1130 P M to tell me. Then A friend came by at Midnite. Ran me to the Hospital to see George. Ran into Anothr friend ,I had not seen in ten years he was visiting someone else.. Small world.. And I had My Dr's visit today, Injections into the neck. So how was your day...

·
Tub-thumper
1,588 Posts
Wow, james, what a mixed bag of emotions this day brings for you. Your younger brother, who broke his neck - how is he doing today? Was he able to make a full recovery?

I remember a while back you had surgery on your eyes but I've been away for a bit and missed hearing about the problem you're having with your neck. I hope your eyes are doing better, and you recover from your neck injury/problem.

/VM

1 - 2 of 2 Posts