Bird Attack

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by TNHermit, Jan 5, 2007.

1. TNHermit

TNHermit Well-Known Member Supporter

Just looked out the window and the place is awsh with robins,cardinals and blue birds. Gonna throw out some seed maybe they will han around Maybe I should get the hummigbirrd feeders ready. after all its Jan 4 :)

2. NWoods_Hippie

NWoods_Hippie Well-Known Member

Actually, it is January 5th, don't worry I lose a day now and then. Do you have any fruit or suet you could put out, this will be appreciated by most birds, though the Cardinals will love seed.

Margie

3. Kstornado11

Kstornado11 Well-Known Member Supporter

I've been happily watching cardinals,blue jays, chikadees,titmice,nuthatches,goldfinces,dark eyed juncos,
    downy woodpeckers & some HUGE woodpecker I haven't identified yet the last couple of days ever since I filled my feeders w/ sunflower seed ( I avoid the seed mixes, as it attracts those nasty starlings & grackles who make a MESS all over everything :flame: ) & hung suet. A minute ago I saw a rooster & a couple of turkeys trying to fly up to the feeders in the trees to get the seed! They see the little birds doing it & are SOOOO jealous!

4. Ninn

Ninn Custom Crochet Queen

I am jealous!! I have no birds in my yard-my panda tries to catch them, so they stay away.......:(