Homesteading Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
I wonder how much the new Tax the Rich admin has on this? Is it some sort of way to hide the moola?
That's the thinking of the people I know who keep up with conspiracy theories. In preparation for the coming economic collapse.

·
Registered
16,253 Posts
I fear Gate. He is a smart guy with lots of ideas, and the means and influence to act on them.

I fear he has the disease where he thinks he knows what is better for me even if I don't agree.

The ailment is very prevalent in the upper atmosphere. There is a movement for the common man to abandon our individualism and adopt a collective mindset. Naturally that does not apply to the rich and powerful. They make those kind of rules. Our job is to follow them.
But 007 Elon Musk will put an end to his shenanigans.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
There’s zero on it via google and I’ve followed Gates since the mid 80’s when my husband was interviewed by him.
it must’ve been Allen you’re thinking of.
I work for one of his companies in the Seattle area years ago on the space program. Super nice fellow. No union he paid more then union wages to all his employees. HIs wife will continue running some of their companies. He will continue running the biggest charity company in the world. HIs and his wife's. They have a very large house north of Seattle on the coast.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts