·
Registered
32,721 Posts
It is shocking.

Will she she get half of everything?

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Didn't he want to dim the sun 😎. Smart enough it could get colder???

·
SM Entrepreneuraholic
14,269 Posts
It shouldn't taken her that long to realize what a xxxxx that guy is.

My business was a Novell Education Partner back when Eric Schmidt, who later became CEO of Google, was President of Novell. Novell had a much better server and directory service than Microsoft, but I watched Microsoft use every dirty trick in the book to grind Novell into nothing.

Schmidt learned the lesson well and at Google, he returned the favor by pushing Microsoft's search engine into either 2nd or 3rd place with only about 8% of the market. Then Google developed its own operating system, phone, office suite of applications, etc. taking market share from Microsoft.

·
Premium Member
20,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I remember a long time ago, reading about the sexual harassment claim. Months later it was settled by their marriage.

I am not sure that is the best grounds for marriage.
What sexual harassment claim?

·
Premium Member
20,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
From when she was an employee, back before they dated.
You must be thinking of someone else. I know Paul Allen had some trouble with sexual harassment but not Gates.

·
Premium Member
20,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There’s zero on it via google and I’ve followed Gates since the mid 80’s when my husband was interviewed by him.
it must’ve been Allen you’re thinking of.

·
Registered
21,390 Posts
I guess they both finally got so looney they can't even stand each other now.

·
I calls em like I sees em
13,933 Posts
Sometimes enough is enough DH'S parents split up after 25+ years. The kids took it hard, I thought what took her so long.

·
Unapologetically me
21,042 Posts
Is it just me or is Bill Gates turning into Dr. Evil?

·
Registered
32,721 Posts
I fear Gate. He is a smart guy with lots of ideas, and the means and influence to act on them.

I fear he has the disease where he thinks he knows what is better for me even if I don't agree.

The ailment is very prevalent in the upper atmosphere. There is a movement for the common man to abandon our individualism and adopt a collective mindset. Naturally that does not apply to the rich and powerful. They make those kind of rules. Our job is to follow them.

·
Registered
32,721 Posts
I wonder how much the new Tax the Rich admin has on this? Is it some sort of way to hide the moola?
There are a million ways to get out from under US tax jurisdiction. I don't think this is what the divorce is about.

Reactions: 101pigs
1 - 20 of 31 Posts