Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,785 Posts
That's who my girls want to win. I don't know enough about any of them but Michelle is very pretty.

·
Banned
9,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is the first season I've watched the show so intently.

I'm really impressed with how many of them lost over 100 pounds.
Perhaps that's the norm for every season.

I'll be looking forward to the new season (Jan 5) and I hope to work along with them and maybe shed a few pounds.

·
Premium Member
4,353 Posts
I know who the winner is!!! I won't say who in case somebody is still watching it, but I will say it was NOT Vicky! :clap:

Cindyc.

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
I love this show! I'm so proud Michelle won. I did not want Vickie to win. I really don't think she'll keep her weight off. I was just looking at the Biggest Loser Cookbooks online. Does anyone have their cookbooks and are they worth buying? (I guess I'm a little off topic)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Yea, Bob has been losing to much weight. He does look sickly, those veins protruding from his face is kinda scary.
This season he was tougher on the people working out than he has been in the past. Now he's tough like what's her name.

I'm glad Michelle won the big prize but I'm kinda erked that Heba won the 100,000.00. Shes an instigator, just likes to stir up trouble.

·
In Memorium
15,516 Posts
We watched to whole show! Loved every minute of it!

Didn't Jerry the policeman look fabulous! And, his DD too.

The hostess (can't remember her name) is such a pretty woman. I wish that her dress would have been non-shiney. It looked wrinkley-like an unmade bed.

As for Vickie, well, I could go on and on....

Bob, the trainer does look awful and imagine what he looks like for real. It's said that the camera adds 10 pounds so he must be scarey looking!

·
Columnist, Feature Writer
4,568 Posts
The hostess is Alison. Her heels on that slippery floor worried me. Two other women slipped on it. I kept hoping she'd stay still and keep the baby safer. My husband missed most of the show so when he got here I asked him if he remembered the old man (Jerry) and his daughter. "He's not old anymore!"

·
In Memorium
15,516 Posts
I love this show! I'm so proud Michelle won. I did not want Vickie to win. I really don't think she'll keep her weight off. I was just looking at the Biggest Loser Cookbooks online. Does anyone have their cookbooks and are they worth buying? (I guess I'm a little off topic)
If you wander around this site and look for Rocco's recipes, you may find some good information.

http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser_5/the_club/

·
Premium Member
10,357 Posts
I got home late and missed all but the weigh-in for the final 3. I was so glad Michelle won! I really did NOT want Vickie to win, either. I think she was sneaky, manipulative, and dishonest. Not to mention, vindictive. I will have to watch the replay Sunday on whatever channel has been showing it (can't remember which one I've been catching it on). The previews for the next season were intriguing.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I've faithfully followed this season. Honestly, DH & I almost stopped watching because Vickie was driving us *so* crazy! :grit: We wanted her voted off weeks ago but somehow she managed to stay! But I'm glad we stuck in there because the finale was wonderful. Everyone just looked great!

To watch those women, in particular, get up there and loose over 100 pounds was so inspiring! :bow: Makes me wonder why these 20 pounds I need to lose seem so daunting to me.

We're looking forward to the next season now!

~Ashley

·
In Memorium
15,516 Posts
I think that Vickie will gain all the weight back for some reason. She seemed more driven to cause strife and discord than to learn good eating habits! I feel that she is a very unhappy, insecure woman.

I noticed that all the other female contestants looked really spiffy and professional while she didn't. Her dress wasn't very attractive nor her hair done well. Even her makeup wasn't done well compared to the other women.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts