Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
why hide it?
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who else is a BB junkie? Come out, come out where ever you are! Poor Eric...what a mess our boy is in!

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
I'm not quite sure where they found these characters this year! Everytime Amber cries we laugh at her; we also had laughing fits when Jen starting crying over her photo! I'm surprized that someone hasn't slugged Evil Dick!

·
Sock puppet reinstated
23,600 Posts
BB Junkie here. Sorry don't care for Eric. I like ED and Dani.

I am so bad that I watch the east coast show on the secret feeds before it starts here.

Amber is going to be facing alot of trouble back in the real world.

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts
I'm with painterswife--theres a depth to ED thats not shown too much. And--wish crybaby would go home--Eric too.

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
Great! Someone who must know what's going on! WHAT is it with Danielle flipping out over Eric to do with getting Nick out? Danielle herself voted to out Nick! I just don't understand it at all. Did I miss an entire program?

Jennifer

·
Sock puppet reinstated
23,600 Posts
You don't watch the feeds!

Dani went against her first instincts because of what Eric fed her about things that he said Nick did and said.

·
why hide it?
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We watch the showtime livefeeds for 3 hours every night...I'll be reading the paper or on the computer, cleaning or baking, but that live feed in on....i know, it's an addiction!

Ok, this is why Dani is PO'ed about Erics vote. America voted for him to vote out Kail, and to keep Nick. Well, Dani thinks that she could have found enough votes to keep Nick after all, even though she was persuaded to vote out her in-house BF Nick.

And as for Amber, yep, her crying is pretty funny. We make-believe cry along with her all the time, it's a riot.

I used to like ED, but he is getting on my nerves, I think there would be a major situation if I was in that house....I might drown his tattooed self right in that germy hot-tub.

And poor sweet jameka, gave up 5 HOHs!

·
Sock puppet reinstated
23,600 Posts
I don't like how ED goes about it, but I like that he says hat he thinks, no sugar coating.

I listen to the live feeds at work instead of the radio.

·
If I need a Shelter
21,532 Posts
Cindy in NY said:
I'm not quite sure where they found these characters this year! Everytime Amber cries we laugh at her; we also had laughing fits when Jen starting crying over her photo! I'm surprized that someone hasn't slugged Evil Dick!

Man that sums up my take on it.

Hey does anyone know what happen with Pirate Master?

big rockpile

·
Premium Member
4,507 Posts
We watch it too. I normally don't watch too many reality shows,but it's too darn hot outside and I just sit & nurse the baby & watch & laugh. Amber makes me ill w/ her constant :Bawling: ,and I like ED 'cuz he adds spice to the house,keeps things interesting. Why does everyone hate Zach,anyway? :shrug: Eric grates on my nerves,and I cannot STAND Jen. I keep hoping she'll get voted out but somethin' always happens to keep her in!Arrrrgh!! My vote is for Jamika to win.

·
why hide it?
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, ED does spice it up and he does add depth....I just think he should be voted out before sequester and he certainly should not win. Keep in mind, this is a family show during prime time. our kids are up, grown and out of the house. We watch the show time live feeds and don't mind the cussing. But on CBS, everything is blanked out that leaves his mouth...he just shouldn't win. He shouldn't go to sequester either as he will make it too hard on the others.

Jen is a pig....and that is insulting an entire species.

Here is a link for lot's of BB links. be careful though as there are lots of spoilers..if you don't know what that means...well, it means it will SPOIL IT FOR YOU!

Hey, I'm not yelling, just kidding around and getting pumped to watch tonights show :)

http://www.sirlinksalot.net/bigbrother8.html

·
nosey, but disinterested
3,220 Posts
Been watching since the start. Eric needs to go. So does the crybaby. As far as Jen goes, she is a little irritating so I would want her gone, too, but probably not before ED. If he doesn't lighten up on Eric and Eric isn't voted out this time around I have a feeling ED will be the next one out. I was glad to see Danielle stick up for him though. That is always a good sign when there has been estrangement in the past. Maybe, if nothing else, this game will fix their family troubles. Temporarily. The rest of them are just filler at this point. I don't know why Zack is so poorly liked, Jameka is just too sweet and honest for this game and keeps her word. That will become more and more difficult for her in the future of this game and I think it will be a problem for her.

·
why hide it?
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, I like Eric...I think he is pretty good as America's Player. I want him to stay. I think he and jessica should get married and live happily ever after, they are so cute together....or maybe they should be friends outside the house, or whatever. I like them together. I hated Jessica at first with that carol girl in there.

They hate Zach because he is as dull as a rock. That's all.

I am mainly glad they got that horrid joe out of there! YUCK! that was AWKWARD!

Oh, and I think Dani is gaining weight...at least 5 lbs don't ya think? That slop is filling. Her face looked like a skull when she moved in and now there is some flesh on it....hard to throw up on camera. I'd seen fatter faces on an iodine bottle.

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
big rockpile said:
Man that sums up my take on it.

Hey does anyone know what happen with Pirate Master?

big rockpile
Here's the link to Pirate Master. Look for Features and then you can click on Watch Full Episodes. The last one that aired was #9. Episodes 10 & 11 are available. The next one will be available on Tuesday. I'm rooting for the hairy guy (can't think of his name!!) to win.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/pirate_master/

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts
Feral Nature said:
We watch the showtime livefeeds for 3 hours every night...I'll be reading the paper or on the computer, cleaning or baking, but that live feed in on....i know, it's an addiction!

Ok, this is why Dani is PO'ed about Erics vote. America voted for him to vote out Kail, and to keep Nick. Well, Dani thinks that she could have found enough votes to keep Nick after all, even though she was persuaded to vote out her in-house BF Nick.

And as for Amber, yep, her crying is pretty funny. We make-believe cry along with her all the time, it's a riot.

I used to like ED, but he is getting on my nerves, I think there would be a major situation if I was in that house....I might drown his tattooed self right in that germy hot-tub.

And poor sweet jameka, gave up 5 HOHs!
OK, thanks! Glad to know what was going on.

I think Amber is a hoot, too, the way she cries over EVERYTHING. She looks like the Cowardly Lion with those plucked eyebrows when she cries. :)

Jen really ticked me off at first, but I've started to appreciate her. She's pretty smart even though she acts like a ditz, and she really seems to be able to play the game.

I'd like Jameka to win, though. She's just so nice, she deserves it. She gave up an awful lot on the Veto competition and she was going to gain no benefit from it. I think she realized it afterward and felt bad.

Jennifer

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
this is a great year for BB. the chick that crys all the times face is going to stick that way. nick was a cutie pie, but i think he is a player when it comes to the girls. I hate dick totaly

·
If I need a Shelter
21,532 Posts
painterswife said:
Pirate Master was cancelled but you can watch the final shows on line. They release a new one each week.

Thanks!

big rockpile

1 - 20 of 26 Posts