Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
35,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thomas Jefferson - "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Joe Biden - "Those who say the blood of Patriots, you know, and all the stuff about how we’re gonna have to move against the government," Biden said. "If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons."

·
Registered
6,757 Posts
Someone should ask ol’ Joe how the NVA and Taliban managed without their F15s and nuclear bombs.

This (outright lie) was also from the speech:
“The Second Amendment, from the day it was passed, limited the type of people who could own a gun, what type of weapon you could own. You couldn’t buy a cannon,”

Not only could the contemporaries of the founders buy a cannon, so can you. So can a 10 year-old with a felony conviction and domestic violence record who is not even a legal citizen; delivered to their door, no background check. A canon is not a “firearm” or regulated in any way by the US government. Like it should be with all things, the laws regarding canons all restrict what you can do with one, not when you can own one.

The quote you cited, @HDRider , was actually even worse. Someone edited the one you have to make it look at least a little less non-sensical. Here’s the uninterrupted one:

Those who say the blood of patriots, you know, and all the stuff about how we’re gonna have to move against the government. Well, the tree of liberty is not water or the blood of patriots. What happens is that there never have been – If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons.

·
Registered
35,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the edit Monkey

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I caught a few seconds of him in a live speech today...Had to change channels due to incipient nausea,,,but it's getting more obvious every time we see him that he's non mentis compos. Pretty sad.

I turned it off when he said "600,000 Americans have died from this virus. That's more than all the people killed in WW I."...???? I always thought that was about 40 million.

But we must agree that he's right about his approach to crime in America..Isn't it obvious that preventing hicks in Iowa from buying assault rifles will certainly bring the armed robbery and road rage shootings in NYC, LA & Chicago down significantly....Vote early and vote often!

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Joe Biden - "Those who say the blood of Patriots, you know, and all the stuff about how we’re gonna have to move against the government," Biden said. "If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons."
Once again, Palmetto State Armory has stepped up to the challenge:

Aircraft Airplane Aerospace manufacturer Aviation Air travel

·
Registered
12,084 Posts
I can just see clips of his press conferences on Mystery Science Theatre 3000 and the oft repeated phrase "Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket" after every statement.

·
Registered
35,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I guess nobody has told him about a few Afghans armed with rifles, and a few improvised explosive devices, fighting the most powerful military in the world to a standstill for nearly twenty years.
Truth has no influence on them.

Neither does Justice or the American way.

·
Premium Member
27,907 Posts
I don't believe the guy in the tights was a legal alien.
No, he was a dreamer. But how could the govt send him back? And if they did send him back, how could they make sure he stays there?

Does adoption give a child citizenship?

·
Registered
35,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Space X Falcon 9 with a one way trips worth of fuel should do the trick.
You load him up

We have about 100,000,000 kryptonite miners busy at work

·
Registered
10,945 Posts
Every time Biden speaks I feel like a Jew in Nazi Germany.
Just can't understand why?

Reactions: Cornhusker
1 - 20 of 24 Posts