Tomorrow our local auction house will continue to have their lamb and goat sale for Easter like last week. At last weeks sale, I saw kids selling for $20.00 - $40.00. One of my dairy goat kids is big and would sell for probably $25.00 - $30.00. So should I sell him now hoping I get that price, or wait until next year's sale where I would probably get at least $90.00 for him as big as what he is growing. My 2 wethers that were born last year and sold at last week's sale brought $96.00 for the big one and $76.00 for the smaller one. I get my hay for free (I help my Dad bale his hay), so the cost between now and then would be the grains, horse feed, and alfalfa pellets I would feed up to next year. This kid was a single kid so is getting all of mom's milk and growing like a weed. If you were me, would you take what you could get now, or grow him out for a little less than a year until next Easter season?