Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Do they want a good shotgun cheap? Or a cheap shotgun?
https://www.gunsamerica.com/Default.aspx

But remember if you buy on-line and have it shipped to you, you will need someone with a FFL license, both sending and receiving. (and they normally charge)

So with the charges and shipping, unless you want a specific firearm, your best bet is the local paper, pawn shops, gun shows, dealers and don't forget friends that are short of money.

·
Premium Member
1,051 Posts
Do they want a good shotgun cheap? Or a cheap shotgun?
https://www.gunsamerica.com/Default.aspx

But remember if you buy on-line and have it shipped to you, you will need someone with a FFL license, both sending and receiving. (and they normally charge)

So with the charges and shipping, unless you want a specific firearm, your best bet is the local paper, pawn shops, gun shows, dealers and don't forget friends that are short of money.
Unless your state has a specific law against only the receiver has to have an ffl, I have bought a couple that came straight from and unlicensed individual to my ffl dealer who in turn "yellow sheeted" them to me..I have sold 1 firearm to a fella in another state. I shipped it direct to a federally licensed dealer who in turn processed it to the buyer.:shrug:

·
Premium Member
1,051 Posts
A friend is wondering if there is a cheap good place to buy a shotgun online?
A flea market..Here in Mo. you'll see several firearms at large flea mkts, if you know firearms or take a friend who does you can get about the best deal at them. Usually if something is a good bargain in a newspaper, someone else who is a "bargain hound" will beat you to it anyway. such is my luck..:Bawling:

·
Super Moderator
9,763 Posts
what kind of shotgun NEF's are good guns granted single shots but wally world used to always have them for 95 dollars . small town dealers get away from the city all them people and money drive up prices i got a few guns from little places usualy they got some used stuff reasonable
the bait shop down the street sells guns they can get anything you want from southern ohio gun he will just hand you the flyer with what they have showing holesale price and tell you he gets 25-30 for the transfer +the shipping, i hear the chinees nockoff ithicas and remingtion 870s go for under 150 bucks , that and aucions check your local auction houses

1 - 5 of 5 Posts