Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dairy/Hog Farmer
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to start using colloidal silver.I understand many make their own but what brand is the the most effective?

·
Premium Member
9,095 Posts
The higher the PPM the stronger the product. But, remember that stronger products carry higher risks of agryria, so you have to balance that too. I like the Dyna products.

·
Registered
509 Posts
The higher the PPM the stronger the product. But, remember that stronger products carry higher risks of agryria, so you have to balance that too. I like the Dyna products.
The potency isn't necessarily the same. You can have high PPM, but have large particles which only it cover a small area within the body. The stronger products are those with smaller particles(under 20 nanometers) which can spread over a larger amount of tissue and completely eliminate infection.

Personally I like the Mesosilver brand. But for making it at home, the machines with the smallest particle size rating in colloidal, not ionic, suspension will do.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Al of my local prepper friends and I use Natural Path Silver Wings 500ppm colloidal silver. We just bought some for around $20.00 on Amazon

·
Premium Member
10,412 Posts
I make my own as well (with only straight rods of 99% silver that I push thru a plastic lid and connect to power).

I'm still learning how to make it....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts