Begining To Really Hate Spring

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by big rockpile, Apr 3, 2005.

1. big rockpile

big rockpile If I need a Shelter

Came home form Church today wall to wall Horse Trailers,wall to wall Horses on the road,wall to wall Horses and Trailers at the Camp Grounds.In a month it will be the same on the river with Canoes :waa:

And I know even though it isn't my place I will be getting in to it with them come Turkey Season,because their not suppose to be in there.I called the Agent durring Deer Season didn't get nothing done. :bash:

big rockpile

2. moopups

moopups In Remembrance

In beautiful downtown Sticks, near Belleview, Fl.
    Daylight the mornings of deer season is the best time to try out your new boat air horn. Silent dog whistles works also.

3. LWB

LWB Well-Known Member

You ought to live between two deer camps for about 20 years! The weekend warriors pay a minimal deer camp fee and think they own the world. I am a hunter and a fisherman, but they leave a bad taste in my mouth. No wonder there are so many anti-hunters in the USA! I pay $1300/yr property taxes and have trouble keeping poachers off my property. They also ride the roads drunk at night making it hazardous to drive on this winding gravel road. I called the G&F fish boys about them spotlighting in my yard, but their answer was that they did not have the manpower or gas to send anybody out. What a joke the authorities are. Maybe when TSHTF they want have enough gas to come out here for long. Sometimes I wish I lived somewhere else, but this is my place and I have too much invested in it.

4. Lt. Wombat

Lt. Wombat Well-Known Member

Try living in the Black Hills of South Dakota!! The generic idiotic tourists are almost palatable but then the bikers show up for the Sturgis Rally and the entire western part of the state slows to a crawl for 2 weeks or longer :soap:

5. johnghagen

johnghagen Well-Known Member

:rolleyes: Everyone wants to be in charge of something that they dont own if,they come into your yard you have a complaint if they are in a state or federal area then not your concern anytime of the year.If people cant live on there own place and take care of it and keep there nose out of what doesnt concern them,then they need to move.I am sure this area didnt just pop up it has been there a while.

6. NativeRose

NativeRose Texas Country Grandma

There is a deer camp to the west of us. Nearly every Sunday someone over there is target practicing with what sounds like an elephant gun. It echoes across my dad's lake and blasts us with this constant barrage of sound all day long. I can't imagine what he must pay for ammo. I just wish he wouldn't do it on Sunday. :no:

7. bgak47

bgak47 Well-Known Member

Shoot back at them! They'll go away...Quickly!