Beef cows for sale!!

Discussion in 'Cattle' started by allenslabs, May 4, 2005.

1. allenslabs

allenslabs Saanen & Boer Breeder

We are selling all our angus and angusx cows. We have very gently animals as I take care of them and talk to them all. They have been wormed recently (2 weeks ago) and I just walk next to them and pour on the ivomec.
    Here is the list
    1. "Eunice" 2 yr old first time heifer...... has a NICE angus bull calf on her born 4-23. Good calm cow and a loving mother. No prblems calving.... had him on her own and has been great!!
    2. "Knothead" approx 5 yrs old. DUE ANY TIME!! But she will be sold w/ her calf at side. I'll post as soon as she has it. Nice cow and pretty friendly really.
    3. "Sally" Angus cross.... Good cow. Approx 6-7 yrs old. Calved Nov 04. NICE bull calf!! At 5 months weighed approx 410. Good momma takes care of her babies very well.
    4. "Mom" Registered angus that didn't come w/ the papers. I talked to the original owner and breeder and she was born 97 so is 8. She is wonderful. Sweet and so loving. Had her calf 10-20-04. At 6 months he weighed 505! She raises a NICE calf.
    5. "Blackie" Pretty angus girl approx 4 yrs old. We bought her at 6 months old and have raised her so she's pretty friendly. Had a beautiful bull on her own. Born Nov 04 and at 5 months old he weighed 410. Good momma and no problems at birth.

The bull these girls were in w/ is a GORGEOUS black angus bull that is out of a registered sire and an angus dam. He was gentle and easy going. We borrowed him from our neighbor. Good bull.

We live in Southern IN and I would like these girls to have a good home. They've been good to us and real lovers. My hubby just wants to not have to deal w/ cows. These girls aren't any trouble but he is just wanting to get out from under the beefers all together. We would like $4300 for everyone. That being 3 bred cows and 2 c/c pairs as we don't really want to sell the one due any time till she calves. These are good cows!!

2. katmease

katmease Member

That's a great deal!!! I wish you needed some horses ;)
    If anyone looks at your pics, I'm sure you'll sell them in no time.
    If you were to separate Eunice & her calf off the pack, how much would she be (if you would separate)?

3. allenslabs

allenslabs Saanen & Boer Breeder

We would like $1150 per c/c pair, $750 for the bred cows but we would like to sell the bred ones as a bunch for $2100. Hope that helps. We are by bedford, IN

4. harleystyle1

harleystyle1 Member

Sent You a pm - very interested