Beautiful Country Morning

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by NWSneaky, Jun 19, 2005.

1. NWSneaky

NWSneaky Well-Known Member

One of those dawns we live in the country for; freshly mown lawn and neighboring pastures, horses grazing by yard, dogs romping, cool, clear, dew, fresh and gentle breeze. It is good to be alive.

2. Irish Pixie

Irish Pixie Well-Known Member

Yes, it is NW. It's gorgeous here in New York too. Birds are singing, the horses are all sleeping in a group in the pasture, the rooster is crowing every so often. The whole day is spread before me like an empty page waiting to be filled...life is good.

Stacy

3. crashy

crashy chickaholic goddess

Ditto Brotha!!! :D

4. Ana Bluebird

Ana Bluebird Well-Known Member Supporter

ah, Sneaky, you are after my heart with comments like that. I found myself being too busy to enjoy my days, so now I try my best to make myself take brief moments, just stop whatever, look around and thank the good Lord, nature, or whatever the belief for letting me have that beautiful moment. I find myself much more peaceful and content doing this. We are having just perfect weather here in Missouri right now and so much in bloom and green stuff as far as you can see.

5. mysticokra

mysticokra Well-Known Member

Please share your good fortune... like this..
    [​IMG]

6. NWSneaky

NWSneaky Well-Known Member

That is soooooooooooo beautiful. Thanks for sharing; a picture is worth a jillion-quadzillion words.