Homesteading Forum banner
61 - 80 of 121 Posts

·
Saltine American
8,052 Posts

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
LOL. This is hilarious. :ROFLMAO: Serves him right. Too bad they didn't keep him in jail for longer than three days, he deserves longer. I hope 101 Pigs reads about this. I guess it won't make him feel any better about being vilified and bullied away from the forum by 11pt but it would sure give him something to laugh about for a few minutes.

·
Registered
9,313 Posts
LOL. This is hilarious. :ROFLMAO: Serves him right. Too bad they didn't keep him in jail for longer than three days, he deserves longer. I hope 101 Pigs reads about this. I guess it won't make him feel any better about being vilified and bullied away from the forum by 11pt but it would sure give him something to laugh about for a few minutes.

101Pigs wasn’t run off by 11pt. 101 was a dim-witted old man with a raging case of TDS that almost made yours look mild (though he was, at least an American). He made a bunch of stupid boasts without thinking them through. Hell, he even admitted to committing a felony because he thought it made him sound savvy.

Too bad they didn't keep him in jail for longer than three days, he deserves longer.
And, what, exactly, do you know about 11pt’s case to know that he deserved any, let alone more, time in jail? Not a damned thing, that’s what. It just so happens that in the rarified air of the great and venerable Paumon, her not liking you is enough to warrant detention by the government. She did declare, after all, that she’d like to see 80% of the world’s population die because they don’t please her.

Wasn’t there a thread around here, somewhere, about a test to determine if you were a psychopath?
Hmmm…. Now, where did we put that thing?

61 - 80 of 121 Posts