Homesteading Forum banner
21 - 40 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
41,831 Posts
There used to be some kind of amnesty policy where a banned member could be reinstated. Maybe he can get back on HT if he follows whatever that procedure is.
That is a good idea

·
Premium Member
33,826 Posts
I feel like Im reading something in a code language that really has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. Probably a code message being sent to the red chinese.
It may seem like code but it's on topic.

Nothing to see here. No secrets are being given to the Chinese. Since China is the lowest bidder, our govt has no secrets from them.

·
Registered
41,831 Posts
I feel like Im reading something in a code language that really has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. Probably a code message being sent to the red chinese.
11P got booted. He went spastic on a member or maybe more than one, I am not sure.

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
There used to be some kind of amnesty policy where a banned member could be reinstated. Maybe he can get back on HT if he follows whatever that procedure is.
If he comes in through the south facing entrance, amnesty is a real possibility. But even without it there probably won't be much of an effort to kick him out.

Reactions: Kiamichi Kid

·
Unpaid, Volunteer Devil's Advocate
18,795 Posts
I've never banned anyone for discussing past members and I don't believe it's happened in at least a decade but it does make a good story.
I think there have been times that someone was banned and then others wanted to discuss the topic that got them banned and re-hash the topic. Sort of holding court on a dead horse. That sort of nonsense is nonproductive. Sort of seems that someone vanishes and some know why, others in the dark and no one is willing to convict or stand up for them. New day, move on.

·
Sock puppet reinstated
27,866 Posts
I think that rule was in the Angie days when members got banned because she did not like them. Then others would discuss the banning and boom they got banned as well and a new rule was put in place because question the mod actions was not allowed.

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
Feel free to explain!!? Been here awhile.
No, you feel free to explain first. What is the meaning of this following statement from your first post?
.... I can't get up with him??? .......
And what's up with the question marks? Are you asking a question? Your statement doesn't make any sense to me.

I know you've been here awhile. I've been here a few years longer than you. But so what? It doesn't matter how long we've been here if we still can't understand each other after 11 years.

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
No, you feel free to explain first. What is the meaning of this following statement from your first post?
And what's up with the question marks? Are you asking a question? Your statement doesn't make any sense to me.

I know you've been here awhile. I've been here a few years longer than you. But so what? It doesn't matter how long we've been here if we still can't understand each other after 11 years.

Just concerned. Don't read to much in to it...

·
Registered
19,889 Posts

Cant get up with him means you cant get him to answer his phone. It is slang in the south.

Why dont you go to Timmies and get a double double...eh?

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
Just concerned. Don't read to much in to it...
Okie dokie then. :unsure: You are still avoiding an explanation of what "I can't get up with him" means but that means neither one of us is required to explain anything to each other, right?
I didn't read anything into your post because the post doesn't make any sense to me. I don't understand why you would be concerned and so worked up about somebody who has such a mean spirit dwelling inside of him, but that's your business. Carry on.

21 - 40 of 121 Posts