Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we're not to speak of them. Eleven Point and I were on speaker phone last night. Neighbor from hell was threatening to kill him. I can't get up with him??? Ban me if you want to!!!

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We talk 3 or 4 times a week. He wanted me to be available to to talk with the local Sheriff if things went bad!

·
Don't let "good enough" be the enemy of perfect.
3,116 Posts
I was expecting to see a list of banned (previous) members.

So . . . are we not allowed to mention what we are prohibited from talking about? That's deep.

·
Registered
89 Posts
You've been here all of 3 months. Some of us have been here for years and have gotten to know other long term members. Just because you don't inquire about your old friends doesn't mean nobody else does.
Thats OK...I have been on various forums since about 2000.....Unless I know someone personally, I dont take it too seriously. To each their own I guess

·
Premium Member
33,729 Posts
Thats OK...I have been on various forums since about 2000.....Unless I know someone personally, I dont take it too seriously. To each their own I guess
Have you been on any single forum long enough to get to know the other posters? I'm guessing no, because you don't take it seriously.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
I know we're not to speak of them. Eleven Point and I were on speaker phone last night. Neighbor from hell was threatening to kill him. I can't get up with him??? Ban me if you want to!!!
You could call the sheriff and ask them to do a welfare check on him if you are really concerned.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts