Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
spent the weekend contacting head office of scotaibank and the ont finacial services commision.Got the responses back yesterday.
Pres was not happy with treatment and ineptitude with staff.(yadayadyada)He said he will talk to the mgr befor my appt.
fin serv commision said bank employee told them the $$ were made in Manitoba,NOT TRUE..
went in for my appt with the mgr and he had the cheque ready as I sat down.I spent half hr berating him for his bank and employees rude and incompetant behavior.I turns out one of my other LIRAs(401k.. US) had been registered in alberta.(I never lived there)
I told him I wanted all my accts inspected and corrected.
I taped the meeting and my wife laughed at hearing it.I was not gentle.I,m sure I won,t get the requested written explaination as to this 8 month ordeal..Seems the mgr will be "leaving" the banks employ this week.
Now I have the cheque and can finish the septic at the farm, hopefully move in soon and sell this place.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Give 'em heck! Having been a banker for 23 years, I finally had to resign due to the lack of ethics, fees charged, and outright dishonesty that has become common in banking.

·
Human Being!
670 Posts
Westwood said:
Give 'em heck! Having been a banker for 23 years, I finally had to resign due to the lack of ethics, fees charged, and outright dishonesty that has become common in banking.
Westwood,

What do you know about Fannie Mae Reposessions? :help:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.