Bad Joke time...

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Little Quacker in OR, Oct 2, 2005.

1. Little Quacker in OR

Little Quacker in OR Well-Known Member

:p

CHICKEN SURPRISE

A couple decides to go for a meal at a Chinese restaurant and they order the "Chicken Surprise". The waiter brings the meal, served in a lidded cast iron pot. Just as the wife is about to serve herself, the lid of the pot rises slightly and she briefly sees two beady little eyes looking around before the lid slams back down. "Good grief, did you see that?" she asks her husband.

He hasn't, so she asks him to look in the pot. He reaches for it and again the lid rises and he sees two little eyes looking around before it slams down. Rather perturbed, he calls the waiter over, explains what is happening, and demands an explanation.

"Please sir," says the waiter, "what you order?"

The husband replies, "Chicken Surprise."

Ah... so sorry," says the waiter, "I bring you Peeking Duck".

:D LQ

2. dovelove

dovelove Well-Known Member

HAHA!!! That made me laugh out loud and get some weird looks! WHERE IS MY LAUGHING SMILEY WHEN I NEED IT???!!!

3. DrippingSprings

DrippingSprings In Remembrance

4. Caren

Caren Well-Known Member Supporter

This reminds me of a joke DD (10) told me last week.

A duck walks into a resturaunt and says to the waiter "Do you have any quackers?"

The waiter says "no".

The duck gets frustrated and mad and leaves. The next day the duck comes into the same restaurant and says to the same waiter Do you have any quackers?

Again the waiter says "no".

The next day the duck comes ito the same restarant and the same waiter and again asks if the waiter has any quackers.

The waiter says "no and if you ask me that again I'm going to nail your beak to the wall!"

So the duck leaves really mad and really frustrated

The next day he comes to the restaurant and walks up to the waiter and asks "do you have any nails?"

The waiter says No

So then the duck says "Do you have a hammer?"

The waiter says "no."

Then the duck says "So do you have any QUACKERS?"

She was laughing so hard she could hardly tell the story. But it is kind of cute!

Caren

5. Momo

Momo Well-Known Member

How cute. I'll have to tell that one to my 7 year old.