Baby pictures

Discussion in 'Goats' started by chris30523, May 28, 2006.

1. HomesteadBaker

HomesteadBaker Working toward the dream

Too cute!!! Love the "king of the mountain" pic.... and the baby sleeping cuddled with the cat! :D

22 days to go...... :sing:
    Kitty

2. stacygoats

stacygoats Well-Known Member

Absolutely adoreable!
    All of the kids here have really grown or been sold, so we miss not having the itty bitty ones running around.
    My DD just bought a 1 year old 100% boer doe that's due at the end of June and then we'll probably have a few in Sept/Oct.
    You have some nice looking goats, wish you were closer I'd try to talk you into selling me a couple.

3. chris30523

chris30523 Well-Known Member

Thanks I think they are good looking.I don't know how I am going to part with the bucklings!!!Can't keep them all though....Or can I...oops! thats how I ended up with 5 dogs and 7 horses.

4. Goat Freak

Goat Freak Slave To Many Animals

I AM SO JEALOUS! I want MORE babies! THey are all SO CUTE! If you were any closer I would have to buy some of them, all the cute colors! WHat kinds are they, boer crosses? I love the one with the cat, that one is so cute, with its little strip on its ear that is MULTI-COLORED, I can't believe how pretty that one is. CONGRATS on the little babies! Bye.

5. chris30523

chris30523 Well-Known Member

They are boer/kiko crosses with a touch of cashmere.The one with the cat is a doe so I get to keep her. :) Out of 17 I got 8 does and 9 bucks.I already have buyers for the bucklings when they are weaned. :Bawling:

6. Beltane

Beltane Enjoying Four Seasons

They are adorable!

DH and I are reading/learning all about goats now. Hopefully we'll be able to have a few of our own someday! Thanks for the pictures! :)

7. Goat Freak

Goat Freak Slave To Many Animals

Glad to hear that you get to keep her, are you keeping any of the other girls? That one little girl, with the cat, will throw you some BEAUTIFUL babies some day. CONGRATS again. BYe.