Baby pics

Discussion in 'Goats' started by 3sunz, Apr 23, 2006.

1. 3sunz

3sunz Well-Known Member

Here are pics of our new babies with their momma's. I hope they are posted correctly. This is the first time I have ever tried to post pics.

Here is Daisy with her babies (2 boys) These were born Thursday night (4/20) around 10:00 pm.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/lezleyp/2006_0323Image0030.jpg

Here is Honey with her babies (2 girls) These were born Friday night (4/21) around 9:30 pm.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j178/lezleyp/2006_0323Image0032.jpg

Aren't they adorable? We are so proud as these are our first babies ever! Of course, my children want to keep them all!!! Thanks for looking.

2. Caprice Acres

Caprice Acres AKA "mygoat" Staff Member Supporter

Aww.... I want them! lol I'll just have to drive over to your house from MI and steal them in the night! lol...

3. 3sunz

3sunz Well-Known Member

Dona-
    You have a long drive! lol. But come on over!! :hobbyhors

4. fitwind

fitwind Well-Known Member

:) They are adorable I want to take one home I bet your very proud

5. Beltane

Beltane Enjoying Four Seasons

They are so adorable! I someday hope to have goats. :)

6. KimM

KimM Student of goatology.

Oh how cute they are! You'll have a ball watching them play. :dance:

7. vtfarma

vtfarma Well-Known Member

What a beautiful group of babies. I am so jealous. We have 2 pygmies. Mia is to be bred this year. I want babies... (for the animals). Thanks for sharing the pics and congratulations.

8. tltater

tltater Well-Known Member

They are soo adorable! Congratulations! This is our first year having them born here so I know how you feel! DH...the "non-emotional animal lover" is worse than I am about the goats! He had to take care of one of our newborns yesterday because mom had them outside and didn't take care of them so now he's attached to him! I said NO MORE BOYS and he said fine but we have to find him a good home. I can almost guarantee we keep him too. He even has issues with the chickens! He's soooo tough...LOL! It's too cute. Anyway...'nough of the rambling....have fun with your new little ones!

Tracy
    Southwestern, NY

9. 3sunz

3sunz Well-Known Member

Tracy,
    I know how you feel (sorta). I am a single mom and my oldest ds is almost 13. He is so "cold hearted" most of the time. I promised him that we could keep 1 baby and it could be "his". He doesn't have any. Now, he can't decide and is begging me to keep them all. He gives me the sob story about how it isn't right to take babies away from their momma, etc etc. LOL. He's just trying to win me over!! :nono:

Lezley

10. Goat Freak

Goat Freak Slave To Many Animals

3sunz, your babies are beautiful! I think that you should at least let your kids keep 2 babies from each doe :D . Serously though, two should be about fair. Good Luck, bye.

11. Sweet Goats

Sweet Goats Cashmere goats

Those babies are adorable. I LOVE the silver (gray ones), not to say the others are not cute, I just love the silver. :bouncy:

12. Farmgirl2005

Farmgirl2005 Well-Known Member

SAme here they are absolutley adorable... i wish i could have them .... they are just to darn cute....
    Lyn

CONGRATS