Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
SM Entrepreneuraholic
17,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just listened to a presentation on the BA-5 variant and I wanted to give everyone a warning. The presentation was by a doctor from S Africa and a doctor from Brazil. The BA-5 variant is active in both countries and both have a lot of experience treating patients with it. Take everything below with a grain of salt. I think I got what they said correct, but at times they were moving pretty fast, but I think what I am sharing is correct.

The danger is it comes on and is usually quite mild, but then many people are getting pneumonia. When Omicron came out, it was primarily an upper respiratory disease, but BA-5 is different. People's blood oxygen sat level tends to stay high at first, so just feeling a little more fatigued than you were a week or 2 ago is a symptom. Your oximeter may be misleading. A headache is also a symptom.

The problem they see is it is so mild people don't get early treatment or doctors are not treating it seriously enough, and then a week in they get pneumonia. A cough is a symptom and may mean you are in the early stage of pneumonia.

One doctor reported he is also seeing bacterial infections so he prescribed steroids early on as preventative. With prior variants, I don't think doctors treat Covid patients for bacteria, so that may be something to discuss with the doctor if you do get BA-5.

From what they said, it didn't seem that the vaccine or natural immunity was very preventative.

I don't know quite what to make of it, other than being aware it starts out mild but could be deadly. I think in NYC they are seeing a lot of new BA-5 cases but not a large increase in hospitalizations, but in those requiring hospitalization, there is an increase in admittance to critical care. I'm guessing that is the pneumonia part.

I grabbed the protocol one of the doctors is using to treat low-risk patients. It might be something to share with your doctor if needed.

Font Number

Font Number Screenshot

·
SM Entrepreneuraholic
17,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
There is also this (from NEJM)
These data show that the BA.2.12.1, BA.4, and BA.5 subvariants substantially escape neutralizing antibodies induced by both vaccination and infection. Moreover, neutralizing antibody titers against the BA.4 or BA.5 subvariant and (to a lesser extent) against the BA.2.12.1 subvariant were lower than titers against the BA.1 and BA.2 subvariants, which suggests that the SARS-CoV-2 omicron variant has continued to evolve with increasing neutralization escape. These findings provide immunologic context for the current surges caused by the BA.2.12.1, BA.4, and BA.5 subvariants in populations with high frequencies of vaccination and BA.1 or BA.2 infection.​

As I understand it, this means that neither vaccines nor prior infection is protective against BA-4 and BA-5. Rather than a subvariant, BA-4 and BA-5 are acting as new variants.

This is what Geert Vanden Bossche warned would happen if you did mass vaccination during a pandemic.

Some people would get Covid-19 before the vaccine reached full protective level. The virus would be weakened, but not killed and would "learn" how to escape the vaccine. BA-4 and BA-5 are able to completely escape the vaccines. That's what is meant by escape neutralizing antibodies induced by vaccination.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
It is also what happens when you do not do mass vax fast enough. The pool of "I'm gonna wait and see if everybody else's babies are born naked from this shot" crowd gives variants time to happen.

Some in emergency med in our country off record call ba5 deltacrom. That said, the fully vaxxed are not the ones landing in the hospital. Getting sick, yes, getting deadly sick, no.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
It is also what happens when you do not do mass vax fast enough. The pool of "I'm gonna wait and see if everybody else's babies are born naked from this shot" crowd gives variants time to happen.

Some in emergency med in our country off record call ba5 deltacrom. That said, the fully vaxxed are not the ones landing in the hospital. Getting sick, yes, getting deadly sick, no.
No. This is what happens when you deploy/mandate a leaky vaccine/jab that doesn't prevent transmission and infection. This was predicted accurately by people with a clue.

·
The Prairie Homemaker
2,990 Posts
This is where I struggle. I have many allergies and asthma plus hypothyroidism. So all those symptoms pretty much describe my day to day life. Add in sever nerve damage for a good sized dose of pain and difficulty getting up and down and I could be sick and never know it.

Reactions: link30240

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
No. This is what happens when you deploy/mandate a leaky vaccine/jab that doesn't prevent transmission and infection. This was predicted accurately by people with a clue.
No, this is what happens when cowards don't get the jab. You do realize we defeated polio back in the 50's with what began as a much less effective shot, do you not? But so many people got Salk's vaccine we had it pretty well whipped before the Sabine vax ever came out. And we have still improved them.

Even a 50% jab at full compliance would have made a huge difference in the number dead. What is most concerning to many in medicine now, if they "have a clue", is covid brain. It is real. And the ramifications of that may just be heading us into a new Dark Ages.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
No, this is what happens when cowards don't get the jab. You do realize we defeated polio back in the 50's with what began as a much less effective shot, do you not? But so many people got Salk's vaccine we had it pretty well whipped before the Sabine vax ever came out. And we have still improved them.

Even a 50% jab at full compliance would have made a huge difference in the number dead. What is most concerning to many in medicine now, if they "have a clue", is covid brain. It is real. And the ramifications of that may just be heading us into a new Dark Ages.
You still do not understand the Wuflu jab isn't a vaccine. The polio vaccine is/was a vaccine, a sterilizing vaccine. What you got and wish everyone else got for the Wuflu was instructions for your own cells to make dangerous and harmful spike proteins present in the original variant. The spike protein damages your immune system and organs. Your immune system does respond to it. But, the Wuflu jab doesn't make you immune to the underlying virus.

Anyway, jab on....I hear they have a new one for you this fall.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts

Nonsense. Trying to blame the unvaccinated for the vaccinated getting reinfected would be like me blaming the variants on those who got vaccinated. The plain truth is the 'vaccines' did not work as promised. The WHO is predicting more pandemics over the next 10 years and our president said the other day that we need more money now for the next pandemic. Does that make you wonder if it isn't all contrived?

Reactions: JeffreyD

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
You still do not understand the Wuflu jab isn't a vaccine. The polio vaccine is/was a vaccine, a sterilizing vaccine. What you got and wish everyone else got for the Wuflu was instructions for your own cells to make dangerous and harmful spike proteins present in the original variant. The spike protein damages your immune system and organs. Your immune system does respond to it. But, the Wuflu jab doesn't make you immune to the underlying virus.

Anyway, jab on....I hear they have a new one for you this fall.
I read about that, and it said they will not even require trials on Vax 2.0 since it is just a modification to the current vax. As fast as the variants are showing up, the new vax will be outdated before it even becomes available but many people will gladly line up to get the latest and greatest version because they know government wouldn't lie to them.

Reactions: JeffreyD

·
SM Entrepreneuraholic
17,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

You are good at quoting the government's propaganda, but not very good at the science.

Prior vaccines were true, sterilizing vaccines. Get the vaccine and you were protected against infection. That is not how the Covid "vaccines" work and were never intended to work that way.

The covid vaccines are leaky. What does that mean? It means the covid vaccines only provided some protection against infection.

To make matters worse, vaccines were given during the pandemic. Why was that a problem? Because if someone got infected by the virus before the vaccine had caused full protection, the virus "learned" to exploit the weaknesses in the vaccine. That's why they had to keep requiring boosters at smaller and smaller time intervals.

It is so bad now, that the current vaccines provide no protection against the ba-5 variant. And the pharma companies made a huge error by using the spike protein as the target.

·
Premium Member
33,678 Posts
If the covid jab worked to prevent covid, like we were told when it was rolled out, Fauchi wouldn't have it now.

Instead, the jab only possibly makes you less sick from covid. It was never tested to see if it prevented asymptomatic covid. Read the research. It took them a while but they finally admitted the end goal was to keep people from getting sick from covid.

If the polio vaccine just kept most people from getting sick from polio it would still be circulating.

·
Administrator
21,361 Posts

Canada has a very high vaccination rate and we still see deaths (including those who were terminal but had a positive covid test) and we are still having people catch covid.

I still believe that if the statistics would have been more truthful, people would have been less leery.

I’d still like to know the actual numbers of those who died or suffered debilitating events from both covid and the vaccinations. Would that be so difficult?

·
Registered
4,214 Posts

Since the so called vaccines do not prevent infection then they do little to prevent the virus changing and modifing. No surprise to see so many variants coming around.

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
I read about that, and it said they will not even require trials on Vax 2.0 since it is just a modification to the current vax. As fast as the variants are showing up, the new vax will be outdated before it even becomes available but many people will gladly line up to get the latest and greatest version because they know government wouldn't lie to them.
We are also seeing that the claim that the vaccines could easily and quickly be modified as needed has turned out to be false.

·
Administrator
21,361 Posts
Governments publish numbers that are favorable to them and vice versa.
I understand that but those fudged numbers are what drives fear and causes comments like those I quoted.

It does nothing but drive fear and divide people. Aside from that, the factual information allows people to make informed decisions. My friend lost his business and his family farm because he was forced to vaccinate and whatever pittance the government gives him won’t compensate for his losses.

Another friend died 72 hours after her second vaccination but someone found a positive covid test they could attribute to her death.

·
Administrator
21,361 Posts

I’m curious why you continue to insult anyone who doesn’t share your opinions but refuse to respond to questions?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts