Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have experience with this? We have long-standing drainage problems around our house that need revamped.

How does their system work (besides everything it details on the website)? What kind of process is it they're using that's applied from the inside of the house? Clues?

·
Premium Member
23,924 Posts
pickapeppa said:
Does anyone have experience with this? We have long-standing drainage problems around our house that need revamped.

How does their system work (besides everything it details on the website)? What kind of process is it they're using that's applied from the inside of the house? Clues?

Darn, I don't have any experience with them, but now I'm wondering if you're okay!

Did you folks make it through the storms okay? Are you under water? Everybody okay?

Pony!

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pony said:

Darn, I don't have any experience with them, but now I'm wondering if you're okay!

Did you folks make it through the storms okay? Are you under water? Everybody okay?

Pony!
Hi Pony! :cool: Yes, we're fine. But I've had it with the biannual basement wring out situation. We're gathering estimates starting on Monday.

We had a flash flood warning, but personally, there's only a little creek that runs behind us and it's quite a drop off from the back of our yard to the edge of that creek. We're in a 100 year flood zone.

The ground is saturated from having so much rain all summer, and we keep getting these one and two day steady rain storms.

This last one that blew through kind of missed us as far as wind damage goes, but hit all around south and north. We were pretty lucky in that regard. Only thing is, we got about 4 inches of rain. The yard flooded, and still is to a degree. I hope we get some dry weather for a while so things can dry out.

Needless to say, the blight took off in the tomato patch like a wild fire.

My friend in Wheaton is staying in a hotel right now. They've been without power since the storm. Trees have fallen on houses and across the street all over their neighborhood. Nobody was hurt, but it's still a hassle.

So, how about you? Are you all okay?

Good to hear from you!

:)

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
The house I own was waterproofed by B-Dry before I bought it. I can't speak to their work ethic or customer service, but my basement stays dry - so long as you don't unplug the sump pump and forget to plug it back in ....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.