awesome mailorder blueberry plants

Discussion in 'Gardening & Plant Propagation' started by mamagoose, Apr 8, 2006.

1. mamagoose

mamagoose Well-Known Member

Really! I received 6 of the most beautiful blueberry bushes from Waters Blueberry Farm www.watersblueberryfarm.com this week. I put them out beside my wimpy plants from last year and it makes me want to just pull those out! I think I got the lead for this online source here, so just wanted to share.

2. Mutti

Mutti Well-Known Member Supporter

Yup,I posted about them several times and got a free blueberry bush even 'cause they got so much business from this site!!!!!!!! Can't believe how much we've spent over the years on piddling blueberry plants. And always glad to support a local Missourian trying to make a living on the farm. DEE

3. sue currin

sue currin Well-Known Member

I have alot of blueberry plants in the skip rows in my woods, if anybody wants some i will be glad to dig them up and send them to you for the cost of shipping. some are short bush and some are taller ones.

4. jnap31

jnap31 garden guy

Well I planted 20 last nov when on leave from the army got them from the winfrey valley nursery aka bramble berry farm, and I bet they were just as good or better than yours, in fact My wife says they have blossoms on them now! Whats more I bet I paid half what yours cost. I am glad yours were great to though.