Average Price for Registered Ober Buck???

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Mrs_stuart, Jul 14, 2004.

1. Mrs_stuart

Mrs_stuart Well-Known Member

Hi, anyone have any idea on what a nice ober buck would or should cost. I am looking at one and do not want to pay to much for it so any help would be great.

Belinda

2. Gailann Schrader

Gailann Schrader Green Woman

i've got one for sale. He's out of great bloodlines, just didn't thrive like he should have. He's a year and a half old... REAL reasonable! I had a couple of folks e-mail me back about him, but never sent them pix. :waa: :waa: I'm SOOOOOOOO embarrassed. AND I don't have good pix of him anyway...

3. Mrs_stuart

Mrs_stuart Well-Known Member

Gailann,
    Where are you, can you send me a pic (anyone will do, I know pics of goats are not great) and how much????? let me know. We have one little ober doe about 1 1/2 years old and they may be a good match. Does he have a name (so I dont have to keep calling him...He)???? Let me know. you can email me if you prefer. the_old_lady_in_the_shoe@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Belinda

4. Gailann Schrader

Gailann Schrader Green Woman

I'm in North West Central Indiana. Near Purdue University - Lafayette to be specific. I'll see about sending pix. I would like $150 for him. I will try to get pix ASAP. The ones I have are in the winter and are horrible. George is a very personable guy.