Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
If it is a publicity stunt, it worked.
Well, we’re talking about it!
I spent 32 years in the printing industry, that would be almost impossible to do by accident. The fact the some of the label is correct, like the Cardinals logo is a give away. Better chance that everything would be backwards than a part of it.

·
Registered
33,558 Posts
The duck delivers

Budweiser SelfieBud is a special-edition bottle label that has Bud’s classic red label...just flipped backward. Designed as a mirror image of the traditional logo, SelfieBud is made to look good in selfie mode on apps like Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok, and WeChat.

·
Registered
855 Posts
It does happen though.
I remember back in the late 80’s we were printing a job for Tombstone pizza. They were having some kind of contest, and we were printing the promotional posters to be hung in the grocery stores nationally. On the bottom of the poster,in probably 4” high letters, it read-“Dial 1-800-I EAT PIE for details”. Well guys being guys we had a few good laughs about the phone number.
We printed the job, about 50,000 sheets of heavy expensive cardboard, then sent it to the warehouse to ship, and sent samples off to the customer as usual. Well the next day the salesman gets a frantic call from the customer saying that was not the right phone number on the posters! I guess the artist just used a random number to use during the design and mock up stage, and it got by everyone all the way up to production, obviously. Ooops! I bet someone at that advertising agency lost their job over that one.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
The duck delivers

Budweiser SelfieBud is a special-edition bottle label that has Bud’s classic red label...just flipped backward. Designed as a mirror image of the traditional logo, SelfieBud is made to look good in selfie mode on apps like Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok, and WeChat.

I was just going to mention that!! It would look normal in a mirror or a selfie😂

1 - 13 of 13 Posts