Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this really NICE ceramic bird bath today. It is dirty, but is in perfect condition otherwise, not a chip or crack on it. The blue glass at the base is a past auction fine. Oh and it was only $17.00 :thumb:.
I love ceramic mushrooms and I got a couple nice big ones for my garden too.
A new shepherds hook with an asparagus fern that just needs a little love for a couple bucks.
A new glass patio table and few other assorted finds.
I love getting gardening goodies for cheap.

redbirdbath.jpg

·
Registered
551 Posts
LOVE auctions!

Reactions: flowergurl

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are a couple more things I picked up and I have a question about one I hope someone can help me with.
First I have to show you the mushrooms. haha

eggplat3.jpg

Next I saw this cute egg plate and I bought it for 5 bucks. I did some research and I see it is a Fritz and Floyd piece and sells for $29.00 on e-bay. Sweet, but I am keeping it.

eggplate.jpg

Here is the questions I have. These 2 small bowls came with the egg plate and I have no idea what they are for and I don't seem to be able to find them online. They appear to match the egg plate. Anyone got any ideas?

eggplate2.jpg

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Step Away from the computer and nobody will get hurt!! :D

Reactions: karenp

·
Premium Member
11,554 Posts
Looks like you're doing well flowergurl.... My wife and I both miss making all the estate sales back in the DC area... we used to find some really nice stuff and used to make a lot of money reselling on Craigslist and Etsy....

Once we can get a shop built and have storage, I'll be getting to work on things we'll be selling, plus we'll have storage to start back on auctions and estate sales..

·
Registered
576 Posts
Must go to ebay....need an egg plate....need THAT egg plate!

Great finds!!!

Now I am running to ebay :D

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Simi I love going to auctions you will never know what is going to turn up.
I also bought a paper shredder that day was like brand new for $5.00. It sells for 50 something at wally world.
I will put that in my spring yard sale and easily make some money off it.
I hope you are able to start back up soon!
I sell things i get good deals on to make some extra money and help pay for my auction addiction. :D

Hope you find the plate Susan, good luck!

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Jessica. I have several and i think they look cool poking up amongst the plants.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts