Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at a few sites about this. I think I would like to consider it but i am wondering if any one does it or know of it. They all seem to ask for a small price to download their software. Not a problem if it is legit and I can make some money.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I wanted to do an experiment and test all of the work-at-home ideas I could and then blog about them. I invested several hundred dollars and the end result (in my experience) is that the information was the product and that only by selling that same product, could any money be made.

In short, I threw Adsense at the blog and have yet to break even. At last check, that blog generates an average of $5/month with an unknown amount (greater that 200 hours) of work. For this, the multiple-blogs idea will not even scratch the surface. I have great content but the the market is saturated.

·
Suburban Homesteader
2,558 Posts
I do quite a bit database work for my clients and started my business from scratch rather than ally myself with a company. In fact, I have a one-time data entry project scheduled in January for a former employer.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I couldn't agree more with the last two posters. A lot of people making money on the internet are selling information on how to make money. They want you to buy it and then sell it as well. It's a bunch of recycled garbage, each putting their own unique twist on it to make you think it's something new.
It's best to find a need and approach those companies on your own. I got a great copywriting gig by contacting a local company.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts