Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Word is the NFL is going to play "Lift Every Voice and Sing" before every NFL game.

Arkansas senate candidate reacts to NFL playing the 'Black National Anthem'

I think that they should sing it in downtown Chicago instead.

According to the Chicago Tribune, which maintains an extensive database on homicide and death by gunfire, at least 585 blacks were killed in the last 365 days in the Windy City. These homicides far exceed the number of Hispanics killed (71), whites (43), and Asians (2) in the last 365 days.

In addition, The Tribune reports that 155 blacks have been killed so far in 2021, which is the highest number for the first three months of a year since 2017.

https://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/chicago-585-black-homicide-victims-last-365-days

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just one more step to divide and polarize this troubled country. I believe there is one and only one National Anthem. I remember that my grandfather (WW1), father (WW2), and brother (Vietnam) fought to protect and preserve this great nation and our history and traditions. And I know that I won't spend one moment watching or supporting anything related to the NFL as they continue to try and appease the never-ending demands of a fringe radical group who apparently hate our nation. Hey NFL....go woke, go broke.

·
Registered
21,529 Posts
Word is the NFL is going to play "Lift Every Voice and Sing" before every NFL game.

Arkansas senate candidate reacts to NFL playing the 'Black National Anthem'

I think that they should sing it in downtown Chicago instead.
I'd like to see the races of who killed all those people in Chicago. I'd guess 99% of the blacks were killed by fellow blacks due primarily to gang violence. I'd also guess at least 50% of those of other races were also killed by blacks. And yet they keep harping about how dangerous white men are.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
It's been quite awhile since that N in NFL stood for National. Who cares what they do? I haven't paid to see one of their games in at least 60 yrs.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Anyone wanting a separate but equal national anthem needs their own nation.
++ ++ ++
I hope you mean there own nation that is NOT in North America....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts