Arkansas people...

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by TedH71, Feb 17, 2004.

1. TedH71

TedH71 Well-Known Member Supporter

I have an interesting question. I was watching Weird Travels on the Travel channels and they were talking about Bigfoot. Now I did research on the internet and found out that there is apparently some group of Bigfoot walking around Fouke, Arkansas and apparently that's also close to the Ozark Mountains. Now while this might seem funny but has anyone seen Bigfoot in those mountains before? I also just found out that there are lots of bigfoot reports in E. Texas where I used to live. I've always wondered what was looking and observing me...always thought it was some form of wildlife but now I am really wondering! :)

Ted

2. big rockpile

big rockpile If I need a Shelter

If their like the ones around here there is lots of them.Feet get bigger if you don't wear shoes :haha: Its funny durring warm weather watching them going to Church all dressed up carrying their shoes.

big rockpile

3. ok i live in fouke and if anybody knew that i gave out this info..... well thats why i'm not signed in.
    the fouke "boggy creek" monster i believe doesn't exist. ya see fouke is a very racist town no blacks (or any other than white) live anywhere around that i know of because the fouke monster might get em.(read: the good ole boys would run em off) there was a movie done in the 70's and all i've got to say its worked pretty good so far.

4. mousecat33

mousecat33 Well-Known Member

I met Bigfoot once, walked right up to me and shook my hand!

mc

5. Dreams30

Dreams30 Lady Rider

um mouse, while he was there did you notice anything....I mean .....ummmm (blushing)...big feet.....big hands.....ummmm..........????

6. mousecat33

Yes, he had big EARS!

mc

7. Ah, come on guys! Thats my cousin Eddie your makin fun of. Cousin Eddie wears a size 18 and half the time he can't find that size so he goes barefooted. And he likes to do a lot of deer hunting in the Ozarks. So your probably just seeing his foot prints in the mountains. Please don't get scared and start shooting at him. He don't like that too well and he might get mad at you.

8. mousecat33

Good point rh, Do Not shoot at a bi-ped ever! It could just be some idiot in a monkey suit. Always identify the target.

Even if I was for certain it was a Sasquatch, I would not shoot it. I would just enjoy the moment (unless I was in eminent danger), and not ever, ever tell anyone! :)

mc

9. Dawndra

Dawndra I'm back

that's funny... I just watched a movie... a documentary called the legand of Boggy Creek about this very bigfoot!

10. Ozarkguy

Ozarkguy Well-Known Member

Hmmmmmm........ no one knows this. So keep it a secret. It's NOT Bigfoot.

It's Bigfootess! Yep. She aint really the cutest around, but it's definately a Bigfootess.

During one of those times I was "in between relationships" I dated this. Made for quite an evening. But I can assure you, she's out there. So look out guys, she's on the prowl!

Ozarkguy :haha:

11. Just bought my son some shoes tonight. Size 16 and 1/2 Wide!!! I had to look and see if you were talking about him. We live in west central arkansas. It could have been him. Man! That boy's got big feet! I have the worst time finding him shoes.