Arkansas Market bulletin

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by billyj, Oct 23, 2006.

1. billyj

billyj Well-Known Member

2. EasyDay

EasyDay Gimme a YAAAAY!

I don't think so. At least, I haven't been able to find one. I'll be checking this thread, though, in case someone knows something I don't!

3. bricned

bricned Well-Known Member

I have been wondering the same thing. I would also like to know if the state
    of Texas has a market bulletin. Since I live in Louisiana I would be interested
    in both. We have one here in Louisiana. The state of Mississippi also has a
    market bulletin.

4. billyj

billyj Well-Known Member

I don't think Arkansas has one according the girls I spoke with at the University of Arkansas.
    I was hoping to help my Son who lives in Arkansas find a tractor and bush hog at a good price, and those Market Bulletins are very helpful in locating such items.

Thanks for your help
    Billyj

5. lonelyfarmgirl

lonelyfarmgirl Well-Known Member Supporter

the arkansas democrat gazette, which is the little rock newspaper is a good place to look, simply because their classifieds are free, so everyone sells through there. You could also try the swap shop, an AM radio show every weekday morning from 10 to 11 I believe, might be 9 to 10, I dont remember, anyway, in the Marshall area, I think it is 940 or maybe 970AM (the station). Up toward Harrison, the station is different, but still on AM radio. You'll have to surf for it.