Are Any of YOU Boot Scooters?

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by NWSneaky, Jul 23, 2005.

1. NWSneaky

NWSneaky Well-Known Member

Ya work well, ya do your thing, ya try --- BUT just once in awhile ya head to a 'joint' and do some boogying down, act like a nut, tip a brew or two and just "get down" --- kinda like Shellie(sp?) West on Jose Cuervo???? do ANY of ya do any of that or is that taboo on being a "Homesteading" type???

TIA.

2. sisterpine

sisterpine Goshen Farm Supporter

Not taboo as far as I know and I sure would do IT once in a while if I knew how to dance LOL.

3. DrippingSprings

DrippingSprings In Remembrance

luv rubbin belt buckles with some buckle bunnies myself.

4. moopups

moopups In Remembrance

In beautiful downtown Sticks, near Belleview, Fl.
    The present DUI fine is about $7,000.00, want to risk that for a night of fun?

5. MaineFarmMom

MaineFarmMom Columnist, Feature Writer

Yup! My designated driver is tall, dark and handsome, and tucks me in after I've had one too many. :buds: No drinking and driving ~ we do one or the other and we have a heck of a good time.

6. seedspreader

seedspreader AFKA ZealYouthGuy

My honky tonk is at home in my living room, no booze, no drunken idiots, and where else can I dance with little Hosanna?

My love is always there and we don't have to worry about people getting in our worlds!

7. Pony

Pony STILL not Alice Supporter

My True Love and I love to dance, especially swing and jitterbug. We don't practice like we used to, and hardly get out much anymore, but if we're at a wedding we cut the rug ALL night long! :dance: :dance: :dance: His cousin just got married at the end of June, and they had a real live band, and we danced and danced...

And if we're just here at home, or at The Farm, or even at the store and there's a good song playing, well, we'll go ahead and trip the light fandango. :dance: (Just a little bit if we're at the store, though.)

Y'know, it's really kind of nice. Makes me love him even more!

Gosh, we're awfully schmoopy... :sing:

Pony!

8. sisterpine

sisterpine Goshen Farm Supporter

wow that is a stiff fine for a first DUI. No wonder so many drunks move to Montana LOL our fines are like 350.00 for the first dui and basically Montana doesnt care much about drunk drivers till one of them kills someone the politicians know....sad, very very sad.

9. moonwolf

moonwolf Well-Known Member

I'm not much into dancing or drinking for that matter. Though I don't know that homesteading is stopping too many people from having a 'night out' occasionally. I'm pretty boring on that front. :( Oh well. :nerd:

10. Country Lady

Country Lady Well-Known Member Supporter

We work hard and feel like we deserve our fun time also. Rather than going to the local pub and having a brew, we go square dancing twice a week (a non alcoholic activity), therefore, we do not need a desiginated driver.

Country Lady

11. Bluecreekrog

Bluecreekrog Well-Known Member

I like it, I love it, I can't get enough of it. :dance: