Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very few of these politicians in NYC, including Pelosi, wear masks or practice social distancing until the media shows up, so the media has to be the source of the spread. Stay away from the press and you should be fine. If this doesn't convince people they are being played nothing will.

Anthony DeWitt on Twitter: "馃毃!!BREAKING NEWS!!馃毃@AOC @SpeakerPelosi @JerryNadler @KathyHochul and dozens of other democrats seen in New York City around hundreds WITHOUT MASKS ON before news media and cameras showed up. Their hypocrisy is disgusting and must be exposed!! Rules for thee but not for me!! https://t.co/VYip1fsX4r" / Twitter

Registered
Meh.
They don't wear masks other than for appearance.
They are exempt from taking the vaccination.
They cannot be fired and none have been refused entry to a public building that I am aware of.
They use disproven data.
They selectively point out and isolate those who question or doubt them, yet they ignore entire groups of others.

It does little more than affirm what is already known.
No hearts or minds will likely be changed.

Registered
It does little more than affirm what is already known.
No hearts or minds will likely be changed.
When 1/2 of the population smells a rat in this whole covid vaccination scheme, they tend not to trust the "experts" who change their minds like the wind. These are the same people who are trying to mandate compliance or else ! Citizens with strong character (myself included) will resist being told what they WILL do.

The Media is far left leaning, and pro Dr. Fauci, so they can't be trusted either.

Registered
they tend not to trust the "experts" who change their minds like the wind.
An expert can be rigid in their position and be wrong, although I think there is a small limit of "Oops, sorry" that one who is flexible with interpretation can have.
This issue I have is that no one leading the conga line seems to want to admit to anything; they just rephrase and "update".
Lack of honesty is enough to disqualify one as an expert in anything.

Registered
An expert can be rigid in their position and be wrong, although I think there is a small limit of "Oops, sorry" that one who is flexible with interpretation can have.
This issue I have is that no one leading the conga line seems to want to admit to anything; they just rephrase and "update".
Lack of honesty is enough to disqualify one as an expert in anything.
^^^^^^^^
Well stated.

Reactions: JeffreyD
1 - 6 of 6 Posts