AOL Users

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by CraftyDiva, Nov 22, 2003.

1. CraftyDiva

CraftyDiva Is anybody here?

If your using AOL and want a big surprise, go to "Keyword" and type in
    AOL ANNIVERSARY for your free T shirt.

2. pumpkinlady

pumpkinlady Well-Known Member

wow, thank you diva....that was a quick freebie to request. i have been enjoying the lists you have posted. thank you for the time you have spent and in sharing them with others. :worship:

3. CraftyDiva

pumpkinlady,

Your very welcome, I enjoy the hunt for the lists as well as sharing the goodies.

Don't you think, AOL should give a lttle more? Like maybe a free month of service as an Anniversary gift, but I'll take the T shirt. BTW, do you do the surveys for money off your AOL monthly bill? So far I'v managed to get $4.50 off my bill each month. Every little bit helps!

4. Don't have the aol membership so couldn't find the key word...where can I find it?

Ted

5. CraftyDiva

You have to be an AOL member (user) to get this deal. Keyword is on AOL browser page.

6. SHELBY

SHELBY Well-Known Member

Where do you find the survey thing? I have AOL..

7. ChuckinVA

ChuckinVA Well-Known Member

CraftyDiva,

When I go to keyword and type aol anniversary it just takes me to a google/aol search page. Don't see any free t-shirt offer ?

8. pumpkinlady

crafty, i haven't done the survey's yet. i have a free year with aol and it doesn't expire till the end of the year. But i heard if you call and tell them you are cancelling they will give you a couple of free months to try and get you to stay.

9. pumpkinlady

crafty, i haven't done the survey's yet. i have a free year with aol and it doesn't expire till the end of the year. But i heard if you call and tell them you are cancelling they will give you a couple of free months to try and get you to stay. :dance:

10. CraftyDiva

ChuckinVA
    It's doing the same for me as well now, but I don't know if it's because I already did this or something else. Perhaps they are being overrun with requests and everyone is being forwarded to Google. Give it another try at another time and do it in all CAPS.

I know it was working, this morning.