Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your using AOL and want a big surprise, go to "Keyword" and type in
AOL ANNIVERSARY for your free T shirt.

·
Registered
730 Posts
wow, thank you diva....that was a quick freebie to request. i have been enjoying the lists you have posted. thank you for the time you have spent and in sharing them with others. :worship:

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pumpkinlady,

Your very welcome, I enjoy the hunt for the lists as well as sharing the goodies.

Don't you think, AOL should give a lttle more? Like maybe a free month of service as an Anniversary gift, but I'll take the T shirt. BTW, do you do the surveys for money off your AOL monthly bill? So far I'v managed to get $4.50 off my bill each month. Every little bit helps!

U

·
0 Posts
Don't have the aol membership so couldn't find the key word...where can I find it?

Ted

·
Registered
730 Posts
crafty, i haven't done the survey's yet. i have a free year with aol and it doesn't expire till the end of the year. But i heard if you call and tell them you are cancelling they will give you a couple of free months to try and get you to stay.

·
Registered
730 Posts
crafty, i haven't done the survey's yet. i have a free year with aol and it doesn't expire till the end of the year. But i heard if you call and tell them you are cancelling they will give you a couple of free months to try and get you to stay. :dance:

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ChuckinVA
It's doing the same for me as well now, but I don't know if it's because I already did this or something else. Perhaps they are being overrun with requests and everyone is being forwarded to Google. Give it another try at another time and do it in all CAPS.

I know it was working, this morning.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts