aol phone number

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by sue currin, Apr 6, 2006.

1. sue currin

sue currin Well-Known Member

I need aol phone number I have lost it and they keep taking money out of my bank after I cancled it back in Jan. Thanks

2. Txsteader

Txsteader Well-Known Member

I can't believe aol is still doing this. There was an investigation recently after hundreds of customer complaints against them.

Anyway, try these numbers. Not certain how accurate they are, got them off the 'net. Good luck.

Phone: 1-877-773-4462
    2nd Phone: 1-888-265-8008

3. mikellmikell

mikellmikell Well-Known Member

Thats AOL for you I had the bank shut them off but that was several years ago. Personally after that incident I don'y know why anyone would use them.

mikell

4. sue currin

sue currin Well-Known Member

thanks I will try the numbers, I hate wasting money on them and I am so fed-up

5. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member Supporter

Here is customer service # 1 800 506 2365

They did me that way several years ago and I wouldn't use them for nothing.

6. HermitJohn

HermitJohn Well-Known Member

From what I have heard, AOL isnt the only big isp service to play these kind of games. It must be quite profitable as losing class action law suits doesnt seem to phase them.

Best thing I could suggest is if you are stuck signing with one of these moral wonders, maybe use a 'gift' VISA or something where you stop recharging it, it is not traceable back to you or your bank account.

Best thing is just not to deal with them in first place.

7. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member Supporter

Also when you talk to them make sure you get a confirmation #. When they did that to me I told them I wanted to be reimbursed for the money they took out after I canceled. They did refund it.

8. legacy

legacy Well-Known Member

about Netzero doing the same thing for months afterward, even when you have a confirmation number.

9. MoonShine

MoonShine Fire On The Mountain

I signed up for one of their "free trial" deals once,and I had a terrible time getting rid of them. I cancelled the service and shouldn't have been charged...but,of course,I was charged anyways.