anyone with white Nubians?

Discussion in 'Goats' started by mary,tx, Sep 11, 2004.

1. mary,tx

mary,tx Well-Known Member Supporter

Vicki mentioned in another thread that she had her first white Nubian in 18 years.
    Last year, daughterchild was hopeful that Keisha, the orea doe, would have a white kid. I assured her that was not likely to happen, as we have never had any white Nubians. She surprised us with the most gorgeous buck(too bad it wasn't a doe), a pure white with the exception of his neck and head, which were black with beautiful Nubian markings, frosted ears, etc. He was a truly gorgeous animal.

Have any of you other Nubian keepers had any white or mostly white kids?

2. sancraft

sancraft Well-Known Member

My last kids are mostly white and the twin of my second oldest doe was white with blue eyes. He was so cute, Why couldn't he have been a doe? :no:

3. bethlaf

bethlaf Homegrown Family

never seen white nubians, would love to , as i miss having good milking saanens, ive always loved the clean color !

4. oldmcdonaldsfarm

oldmcdonaldsfarm Well-Known Member

I saw a white Nubian at a show yeaterday... She was beautiful to say the least.

If you want to see a picture of her just let me know and I can email it to you.
    K.

5. TwoAcresAndAGoat

TwoAcresAndAGoat Well-Known Member

I purchased a white (recored grade 3/4) nubian. Her mother was also white but my Clair was her first white offspring.