Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vicki mentioned in another thread that she had her first white Nubian in 18 years.
Last year, daughterchild was hopeful that Keisha, the orea doe, would have a white kid. I assured her that was not likely to happen, as we have never had any white Nubians. She surprised us with the most gorgeous buck(too bad it wasn't a doe), a pure white with the exception of his neck and head, which were black with beautiful Nubian markings, frosted ears, etc. He was a truly gorgeous animal.

Have any of you other Nubian keepers had any white or mostly white kids?

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
My last kids are mostly white and the twin of my second oldest doe was white with blue eyes. He was so cute, Why couldn't he have been a doe? :no:

·
Registered
747 Posts
mary said:
Vicki mentioned in another thread that she had her first white Nubian in 18 years.
Last year, daughterchild was hopeful that Keisha, the orea doe, would have a white kid. I assured her that was not likely to happen, as we have never had any white Nubians. She surprised us with the most gorgeous buck(too bad it wasn't a doe), a pure white with the exception of his neck and head, which were black with beautiful Nubian markings, frosted ears, etc. He was a truly gorgeous animal.

Have any of you other Nubian keepers had any white or mostly white kids?
never seen white nubians, would love to , as i miss having good milking saanens, ive always loved the clean color !

·
Registered
84 Posts
I saw a white Nubian at a show yeaterday... She was beautiful to say the least.

If you want to see a picture of her just let me know and I can email it to you.
K.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts